75.A+ blood

(Doctor came there...

Anna put the kids on the bench but kids woke up due to movement. Anna was about to reach the doctor. But kids came forward and from other side Sid too)

Mihu : How is mommy?

Mihir : She is fine na?

Tush : Say something uncle.

Anna : Kids calm down. Let him speak.

Doctor : See she has lost so much blood. Her blood group is A+ . You have to arrange the blood. Please tell me. Is she having some brain disease?

Anna : Ha yes. She is having Brain Tumor. But doctor she is recovering from it. Even she has medicines for that.

Doctor : Can you show me the medicines.

Anna : Yes yes wait.

(Meanwhile kids took Avu's purse and took out the medicines)

Mihu : Chachi see these medicines.

Anna : ha yes. Doctor these are the medicines.

Doctor : Okay thank you. And please arrange the blood as soon as possible.

Anna : Doctor actually we are new here. We don't know anyone here. So how will I arrange the blood.

Doctor : oh... Then...

Sid : You don't have to worry doctor. The blood will be arranged soon. You just continue the treatment.

Doctor : okay.

(Anna looked at Sid.)

Anna : Thank you so much.

(Sid didn't say anything)

(They all again sat there. Sid called Jack)

Sid : Jack I want a healthy person with A+ blood in 20 minutes in the hospital. Be fast or you will be dead.

Jack : yesss sir. Give me 10 minutes.

Sid : hmm.

(He hanged the call. He looked at the kids. He was feeling very affectinate towards them. But he stood there only. Soon Jack arranged the blood and Avu's treatment starts. Sid was thinking about her disease all the time)
.
.
.
EOC***