94.The meet in cafe

Next morning...

(Sid told Jack to send Avu to cafe. Jack told Avu's boss to give her holiday. As soon as boss told Avu to leave Anna get why boss is saying her to leave. She also took a half day. They both went down. Receptionist told them that they have to go in xyz cafe. They both went there.

Anna saw Jack and she started walking towards him with Avu. Jack saw them and signalled Sid. Sid saw Avu. But then he saw Anna and frowned. Avu saw Jack and got shocked but smiled at him which he gave back.

She then went towards the table and saw Sid and got shocked. Sid smiled at her which she was giving back but Anna shook her so she just lowered her head.)

Sid : Please sit here.

(They both sat there. Jack was standing beside Sid.)

Avu (smiled): You can sit Jack.

Jack : No ma'am....

Sid (cold) : She said sit na. Then sit. Don't argue.

(He sat quietly)

Sid : I want to say something to Avu... (Anna glared at him) neet.

Avu : say.

Sid : Anna, Can you please give us..

Anna : Jo bolna hain mere saamne bolo.

Sid : O.. Ok See Avneet I am really very sorry. Please forgive me for whatever I did. I didn't mean to do that. I saw you holding gun towards Faisu so I thought that...

Avu (crying) : That I killed him. Haina? How can you Siddharth. I never even in my wildest dream can think about that.

Sid : Avneet please don't cry. I know I was wrong. Please forgive me. You don't know how I lived here without you. Please forgive me. I will do whatever you want.

Avu : It's o..

Anna : Ok then. Prove your love.

Sid and Avu and Jack : Ha?

Anna : Yes prove your love for Avu. If you will able to then only Avu will forgive you. Otherwise forget her.

Sid : Ok. Give me some time. I will prove my love.

Anna : I think we should go now. We have to pick up kids.

Sid : Please let Jack come with you. He will pick up kids and drop you at your place. Please don't say no.

Anna : Okay

Sid : Jack..

Jack : Yes sir. Don't worry. I will do it.

(Then they all went)
.
.
.
EOC***