86.Smart Anna

Flashback continue***

Man : Hell nahi game hain. Okay chlo bye. I am taking Avneet with me in next mansion. You all will be here. You can see all things on the screen. Chlo Avneet

(Avneet and Manjul went from there. Jann was crying)

Anna : Hame kuch karna hoga?

Faisu : Kya karenge ham?

(Anna thought something)

Anna (to one of Manjul's guard) : Hey you come here.

(In will use MG for that Manjul's guard)

MG : What?

Anna : Kitne paise diye hain tumhe Manjul ne?

MG : 1 lakh.

Anna : Mein tumhe 10 lakh dungi. Hame yaha se chod do.

(MG's eyes widened)

MG : sach mein?

Anna : ha.

MG : But I can't do this. Because your ropes are connected to some switch. And key is with boss only.

Faisu : Oh shit.

Anna : Open your phone. Turn on the video. Confess all the things in it and this situation also. Call the police here and send them this video.

MG : Aise toh mein bhi pakda jaunga.

Faisu : I will take care that no one will even touch you.

MG : okay.

(MG did what they told. Now they are praying for Avu. Because they can't do anything with that situation. She has to do it on her own)
.
.
.
(Manjul dropped Avu at that Mansion and went from there. Avu went inside. She saw all of them in very bad conditions. Kids were not crying that was the plus point)

Avu (in mind) : I have to save all of them at one time. But how? Kise pehele bachau? Ha... Agar maine wall ka switch dabaya hi nahi toh mom ke wires ka switch on hi nahi hoga. Toh mom bach jayengi. But fir Kids ko mujhe bahar khichna hoga. Uske liye waqt hain. Sid ka kya karun?

(She looked here and there.She saw that the water tank which is behind Sid is made up of glass. She saw an iron rod there. She thought something and took a deep breath)

(She took that Iron rod and straight threw it towards the water tank. Tank broke and water flew down. All fire got finished. She pull out Sid somehow with all her force and took him out side. She then quickly went towards VA and started removing all the wires. But suddenly she saw something and got shocked)
.
.
.
EOC***