87.Solving the death game

Flashback continue...

(Avu saw water coming towards them)

Avu (in mind) : Oh god. Agar paani wires tak pohoch gaya toh current sab jaga chala jayega fir koi nahi bachega. Ab kya karun?

(She saw hairpin in VA's hair. She pull out that pin. She then cut all the wires at the same time. She took VA and made her lay beside Sid. She then went towards Kids. She can't turn off the switch. Because if she turns on then wires which were around VA will caught current and because of water current will flow in all directions.

She saw that wall was just at few distance from the kids. She ran towards kids. She went under the wall and started pulling the kids one by one. She pull out Mihir and Tushar as they were nearer from her.

She  was now pulling Mihu. But Mihu's dress was stuck at the edge. The wall was about to reach Mihu. But Avu tear Mihu's dress and pull her. But one sharp teeth of that wall got immersed in Ava's left hand. She screamed out loud. She quickly pull out her hand. She didn't care of her hand.

She just took all the  three kids and ran out side of the mansion. She went towards VA and Sid and put her kids beside them and hugged all of them and started crying.

Here Anna, Faisu and Jann were also crying in happiness. But suddenly they saw something and got shocked)
.
.
.
EOC***