19.Lost a life

Doctor : I am sorry. We can't save the baby. Avneet is safe but badly poisoned. Mr. Nigam can I have a word with you?

Sid (stammering) : y..eah

(Doctor and Sid left towards his cabin)

In cabin...

Doctor : Mr. Nigam I said you that she is so much weak. You have to take care of her. But instead of taking care of her you gave her poison? That too very dangerous one.

Are you out of your mind or what? We saved her with a lot of efforts. She is still unconscious. It will take a whole week to get her consciousness back. Now will you please elaborate why is she poisoned?

(Sid was shocked to the core)

Sid : Doctor trust me. I don't even know about this poison thing. Even I am in so much shock.

Doctor : Really?  Then how poison came in her drink? We tasted her instestine. There was too much poison in the coffee she drank.

Sid (shocked) : But doctor we also drank that coffee. Then why it didn't affect us?

Doctor : I think she only drank the poisoned coffee and no one else. Leave it. Now you should take care of her. She lost her baby. So she is so much week. Don't stress her.

(Sid just nodded and left. As soon as he came towards all he broke down. All started asking him questions. He told them all the things. All were shocked as hell. Faisu doubted something but chucked it off and was trying to console Sid)

One week passed....

(Avu was still in hospital. All were sitting in her room. Suddenly she started moving. All saw her and called the doctor. He checked her and said that she is fine but so much weak. They should not stress her and take care of her. He left)

VA : Are you fine beta?

(Avu just nodded weakly. All were silent. They all went outside after some time as doctor said them to go)

After 2 hours...

Avu (scream) : SID....
.
.
.
EOC***