55.Things changed

(Days passed like this. Fainat went to US for Jann's pregnancy. VA also went with them.

Here, Avu is now of 3 months. There is no sign of Sid getting close with Avu or forgive her. he sometimes thought that she is correct but every time Anna washed his mouth nd off.

Anna was behaving very rudely with Avu now-a-days. She was trying to make them distant as much as possible.

Avu used to have cravings at night badly. She always try to avoid them as she can't do anything else. She also used to cry sometimes but thinking about her baby she controls herself.

Now she is having a small baby bump. She used to look in the mirror and talk to her baby whole day when no one is at home.

She is getting some difficulties to do all the works. But she always manage to do them. Apart from that Anna was also behaving rudely with her.

She is facing so much difficulties. The time in which she needs a proper care and love of her husband, only that time he is not supporting her.

She thinks that though Sid is not supporting her but he is at least living with her.

In her time span of 3 months she never took her legs out of the house. She never even went to doctor for check ups. That's why she is little bit scared of the fact that if her baby is fine or not?
She used to pray to God daily for her husband and her baby.)
.
.
.
EOC***