53.Sid's ex

(Sid got shocked to see the person)

Sm1 : How are you Siddo?

Sid (angry) : what are you doing here Anna?

(So sm1 is Anna)

{Anna : Sid's ex. She is arrogant. But don't hate her. She will change. }

Anna : oh come on baby of course I came here for you.

Sid : What do you mean?

(Anna came towards him and traced his face with her fingers. Sid got lost in her touch)

Anna : Siddo I know you are angry on me. I am sorry siddo. You know na why I left you. But I don't want anything now. No any baby and all. I just want you.

(Sid came back in his senses)

Sid : shut up Anna. And go from here.

Anna(fake crying) : Sid please don't do like this. Please at least let me be with you. Please I won't say anything.

Sid : Anna I am married now.

Anna : yeah I know. But I won't do anything. Please let me live here.

(Sid thought and after some time he agreed. Anna got happy and hugged him. He got shocked but hugged her back. He looked at Avu. She was having tears in her eyes but also a small smile. Sid felt bad for a moment for her.)

Avu : Ummm... I think you must be tired. You can get fresh and then you can have breakfast.

Anna : oh yeah

(She left)

Sid : Don't act different in front of her.

(Avu just nodded. She arranged plate for Anna. Sid was eating breakfast. Anna came and sat beside him and started eating. They both ate breakfast)

Sid : what are you going to do then?

Anna :Can I come to help you in the office?

Sid (after thinking) : Ok you can come.

Anna :: Thanks.

(They both ate breakfast and left for office. Avu was alone at home. As soon as she closed the door she broke down. Later she composed herself and started doing her work. Then she ate some fruits and was reading a pregnancy book which was given by VA on her first pregnancy)
.
.
.
EOC***