77.Arrogant Sid

Sid : Anna.

Anna : yes me. You should meet her Sid. She will definitely forgive you.

(Sid's blood boiled)

Sid : For what? I didn't did anything for which I will ask sorry from her. All fault was of her only. She should ask sorry from me. You should be thankful to me that I arranged bllod for her. Or for now she toh would be dead.

(And that was it. This was more than enough to boil Anna's blood. She slapped Sid tightly. Sid was shocked. He put his hand on his left chick. He looked at Anna. She was red in anger)

Anna : Don't you dare to utter a word about her. I thought you are guilty about what you did earlier. But no I was wrong. You, bloody, selfish man. Just get lost from here.

I am begging you please just move out from here. You don't deserve her. And don't worry about that blood and all the things. Thank you so much for your help. We will give you the money for that definitely. Now please just move from here.

(With that she pulled his collar and pushed him outside. He fumed in anger and went from there. Anna sat on the chair thinking what just happened. She decided that she will not tell Avu about this at any cost.

She then composed herself and went inside to see all three kids sleeping on Avu. Avu is just caressing their hair one by one. Anna's eyes filled with tears. She wiped her tears and went towards them)
.
.
.
EOC***