59.Oh god😱😱😱

(Sid came near her. He raised her hand and was about to slap Anna but)

Avu : Sid No. She is pregnant.

(But it was too late. Sid was about to slap her but Avu came in between and the she got a tightest slap from Sid. She fell down and got unconscious. Sid and Anna got shocked.
They both sat down)

Sid (crying) : Avu Avu utho.

Anna (crying) : Avneet please get up.

(They were trying to wake her up. Suddenly Anna shouted)

Anna (shout) : AVU..

(Sid looked at her)

Sid : What?

Anna : B.. Blood...

(Sid saw that blood is coming out from her ear. He got shocked. He just picked her up and went towards car. Anna requested him so many times. So he took her also. They reached the hospital. Sid took Avu in bridal style and went in. Doctor took her in.

Sid was totally numb. He just sat there on the chair. Anna was crying sitting on the chair. Sid recalled the memories of him with her)

Sid (in mind) : What the hell I did? I didn't trust her? Why why why? She is such a pure soul and what I did? I should have trusted her. This all happened because of that Manjul and Anna.

Anna did this much to me. Because of her in these years I thought that I couldn't become a father. But that was fake. Means the baby growing in Avu's womb is mine. That baby is mine.

Oh god. why I did this much with her? I hurted her a lot. She was suffering from last 4 months continuously. She didn't utter any word. And now also because of me she and my baby are suffering. God please nothing should happened to her. Please.

(He was thinking all this. Tears were rolling from his eyes. Doctor came out)

Sid : What happened doctor?

Doctor : She is pregnant na?

Sid : yes.

Doctor : Then why you slapped her ha? And that too with that much force that now her eardrum is bleeding.

Sid : I am sorry doctor. Please tell me how is she.

Doctor : First tell me. Did you take her regularly for check up.

Sid (ashamed) : N. No.

Doctor(sarcastically) : That's good. Her health is improper. She is too much weak. That is not good for the baby.

Sid : How is she  now?

Doctor : We did a small surgery of her ear. For some days she can face some problems while hearing. You have to take a lot of care of her. And yes because of your so called slap the inner area of her mouth is bleeding because her inner chick hits her teeth. So she will face some problems with eating.

Sid : Can I meet her?

Doctor : No she is unconscious. After three hours you can.

Sid : Thank you doctor.

(Doctor left. He sat on the chair. Anna was crying continuously. Sid was also crying cursing himself)
.
.
.
EOC***