81.The meet

(She was Avu. As soon as kids saw her they ran towards her. She engulfed them all in a hug)

Avu (crying) : Where were you ha? I was finding you all from last 15 minutes. Aise karte hain kya?

Mihir : Mommy you didn't come to pick us. So...

Avu (crying) : I am very sorry kids. I was stuck in traffic. I had to come here by walking. I am so sorry. Mommy is so bad na.

Tush : No chachi you are not bad.

Mihu /Mihir : Yes mommy.

(Avu smiled a little and kissed three of them. Sid was staring at them)

Avu : Okay. Now tell me what are you doing here.

Mihir : Mommy that uncle gave us ice cream. That was the same uncle who helped us that day.

Avu : Oh. But you should not take anything from unknown person.

Kids : Sorry Mommy/chachi.

Avu : It's ok. Chalo we will say thank you to him. Take these chocolates and give them and say thank you. Go.

(Kids ran towards him. They gave him chocolates and said thank you. His head was lowered till now. But when he lifted his head to kiss them Avu noticed him and get shocked to the core.

Kids then ran towards her. Sid stood straight. They both were  looking at each other.

Memories came in front of their eyes. Tears were rolling from her eyes. She then composed herself and wiped the tears. She came towards him and said Thank you.

Without waiting for his answer she took kids and went from there.

Here, Sid's eyes were also filled with tears. He wiped them and went home)
.
.
.
EOC***