43.Sad Avu

At midnight...

(Avu was awake. She was not able to sleep. So she went in balcony. Cold breeze hits her face. She feel relaxed. But then again that thing came in her mind.)

Avu (in mind) : Why God why? Why I can't be a mother? Am I that bad? That you took that special thing from me. Every girl crive for this to happen in her life. I got that happiness. But it vanished after some time. Why? Why? Why? Today you gave this special thing to Jann. I am so much happy for her. But at the same time I felt very bad about myself. I can't even do anything. Why? Why? Why?

(She was thinking this and she also don't know when she started sobbing. Her sobbings are much loud that's why Sid woke up. He came in balcony. He went towards her )

Sid : Avu..

(Avu heard this and quickly wiped her tears.)

Avu : Yes.

Sid (worried) : Avu what happened? You were crying? Did someone say to you something? Kya hua? Bolo na.

Avu (not looking in his eyes) : No Sid. Nothing like that. I couldn't sleep. Hence I came here.

Sid (not satisfied) : Ok. But chlo ab. It's very late.

Avu : yeah.

Sid (in mind) : I think something is bothering her. I should lit up her mood first.

(Sid picked her in bridal style. She giggled. He then layed her down on bed and layed beside her. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her. She placed her head on his chest. He kissed her forehead and both slept in each other's embrace)

Morning came..

(Avu woke up first and got ready. She was combing her hair. Sid was in washroom)

Avu (in mind) : I guess I should stop thinking like this. Sid can be hurt seeing me sad. I also have to take care of my bestie. I promise that I will never let happen anything to her and her baby. I will take care of her like anything.

(She was thinking this. Sid came and backhugged her. He started placing kisses on her neck.)

Avu (stammering) : Sid.. What are.. You doing?

Sid : What? I want to have some fun.

Avu : Sid you will be late. Go and wear your clothes first.

Sid : No.

Avu : Kya hain?

Sid : You only do it na.

Avu : Sid..

Sid (making puppy face) : Please na.

Avu : Ok.

(Avu made him ready, styled his hair, made him wear tie. Sid was admiring her.)

Avu : Done.. Chalo ab.

Sid : No.

Avu : Sid I have to prepare breakfast also.

Sid : Kiss me na.

(Avu kissed him. But before he can do anything she ran out of the room. Sid frowned. Then he went down. He saw that Avu was preparing breakfast fastly. He sat on sofa and was doing some work.

After 15 minutes she gave him breakfast. She called all others and gave them breakfast except Jann. She prepared some healthy food for Jann and gave her. VA smiled at her.Faisu and Sid went to office. Avu started doing other works)
.
.
.
EOC***