31.Smart Sid

(They both went home. It was midnight. All were sleeping. They both straight went to their room without making any noise. First Avu got fresh. Then Sid went in washroom.

He came and saw Avu arranging the bed. He went and sat on bed and gesture her to come near him. She went and sat beside him. He pulled her close and she buried her face in his chest. They both feel so relaxed after so much time. Avu pulled back from the hug and sat on bed by the support of headboard.

Sid layed his head down on her lap. She was caressing his hair. He was also playing with the tip of her hair. )

Sid : Avu.

Avu : Hmm.

Sid : when you realized that you love me?

Avu: When you were in jail. I was so much worried and tensed about you that time. I am sorry Sid. Because of me you faced this much.

(A tear escapes through her eye. Sid catched it and kissed it)

Sid : Don't think like that Avu. It's not your mistake. But I am still angry on you.

Avu : why?

Sid : why you did that? What was the need to go to his house?

Avu : Come on Sid. Let it be na. Please Forgive me na.

(With puppy eyes. Sid melted)

Sid : Ok fine. But on one condition.

Avu : What?

Sid : Give me one kiss

Avu (shocked) : what?

Sid : yeah. One kiss only.

Avu : No

Sid : why

Avu: I said so.

Sid : Ok then I will take it.

(Sid move closer to her. She shut her eyes. But Sid stopped. He moved back. Avu opened her eyes with confusion.)

Sid : Avu I am sorry. I didn't know that you still feel uncomfortable with me. I will never ever force on you. I will never even kiss you unless and until you say me. It's ok. Let's sleep now.

(He was about to go but Avu held his hand. She thought he was really upset. She pulled him closer and without any thinking smashed her lips on his)

(They both kissed each other. Avu broke the kiss and blushed like hell. She hide her face in her hands. Sid made her look towards him)

Sid : Plan worked.

Avu (confused) : Which plan?

Sid : this one.

(pointing towards her lips. She understood. But before she could say anything Sid went and sleep on his side and pulled Avu on top of him. She smiled and put her head and hands on his chest. They both sleep)
.
.
.
EOC***