7.The wedding

Sid (crying) : Thank you thank you so much. I promise I will never let you regret this decision. You take rest. We are here only.

(He was about to go but Faisu and VA came running inside and hugged Sid)

Faisu and VA : we are soo much happy. Congratulations bro/beta.

(Avu got confused to see them. VA came towards her and held her hand)

VA : Thank you beta.

(Avu smiled weakly)

VA : oh hi. I am your to be mother in law. Don't worry about anything. We will take care of you.
Faisu : Hello bhabhi. I am your to be devar. Sid's friend Faisu.

VA : You take rest. We will do plannings. (To jann) beta you also come outside.

Jann : yeah

(They all went. Jann just hugged her and went outside. They did plannings)

After two days...

(It was wedding day. Avu is fine now. One day she stayed at hospital only. Next day she went to Jann's home. They decided to do a simple wedding at Sid's farm house.

Currently Avu was sitting all ready in the room)

Avu (in mind) : I don't know I took the correct decision or not. After being betrayed by Manjul I don't think I should trust anyone. I don't know why he is helping me this much. I just said yes because Jann told me to.

Anyways he is doing so much for me. But what if he also betray me. What will I do then? No no this not going to happen. Avu think positive. But will he give my baby a father's love?

(Her chain of thoughts was broken by Jann. She came near her)

Jann : You are looking so beautiful Avu. Kabhi socha nahi tha ki yeh sab aisa hoga. Let it be. It's time for happiness. Trust me Avu he will take care of you both. I saw the pure care in his eyes.

(Avu just smiled. They both hugged each other. They wiped each other's tears. Jann took her down. Sid was sitting in mandap. As soon as he saw Avu he got lost on her)

Sid (in mind) : Oh god. She is looking so much beautiful. I can't take my eyes off her. How can she look this much beautiful? I promise that I will take care of her like anything.

(Avu came and sat beside him. They did the rituals and all. Then wedding ends. Jann hugged Avu)

Jann (to Sid) : Please take care of her. She is weak. Please never betray her. She has suffered a lot already.

(Sid just nodded. Jann kept her hand on Avu's tummy)

Jann : Hey little bean. Maasi loves you a lot. Don't trouble mamma too much. I am waiting for you. Bbye.

(All giggled. Jann bid bye to Avu and all left. They reached nigam mansion. VA did all rituals. She took her to room. After some time Sid came and....
.
.
.
EOC***