50.Avu's decision

(Sid went to office and engrossed himself in the work. He also ate the food there.

At home...

After about 3 hours Avu woke up. She was feeling extremely week because she didn't eat anything from last day and she also cried a lot.

She woke up weekly and sat on the floor taking support of sofa. She remembered everything happened before she fainted. She started crying badly remembering Sid's words)

Avu (in mind) : Sid why you said like that? I didn't did anything like that? How could he say like that. Doesn't he love me? Doesn't he trust me? Even I don't know how I get pregnant. Wait... He was right. He was right because all this happened because of me only.

He said correct. I am a slut. First Manjul used me like a tissue and threw me. Then I married to Sid. He trusted me. But he is right at his point. He thought right as I did that only in my past. I should not say anything to him. He is right at his point. But then what should I do now? Should I move from here? No I should not.

Because this baby is Sid's baby also. And I know that. I think i should just stay away from him as much as I can. And now I think I should take care of me and my baby. Because if something happen with this baby then again I will be blamed.

(She kept her hand on her stomach)

Avu : I am so sorry baby. You must be hungry from yesterday right. I will eat something now. I am sorry

(She woke up with a lot of difficulties. She first made a juice for her and drank it. She then got some energy. She then started doing the work.

After some time she got tired. So she prepared some light food and ate it. She was feeling week. So she just sat on floor and leaned her head on sofa. After some time she slept there only)
In evening...
.
.
.
EOC***