36.Fainat💖

(Avu saw that Jann was sleeping peacefully and Faisu was sitting on the floor beside the bed with his fingers intertwined with Jann's fingers. He was crying silently with his head on her hand.

Avu saw this and went towards him. Sid and VA also reached there. Avu kept her hand on his shoulder. He looked towards her. As soon as he saw Avu he just hugged her and started crying violently.

Avu carressed his hair. He buried his face in her chest and was crying badly. Looking at him all three got tears. He parted the hug)

Faisu : Bhabhi please tell Jann to live here. I will take care of her. I know she doesn't love me. Please convince her bhabhi.

Avu : She loves you too Faisu.

Faisu : Ha mujhe pata hain.. Wait... WHAT??

(All were shocked)

Avu : Yes Faisu. She also loves you back. She didn't tell you because she thought that you will suffer after her. She doesn't want you to suffer. That's why she didn't tell you.

Faisu : Bhabhi...

Avu : Yes Faisu she loves you.

Faisu : Really??

(Avu nodded. Faisu got happy.)

Faisu : Bhabhi I will convince her for our marriage. I want to take proper care of her. I will appoint best doctor for her. Hain na mom?

VA : Yes baccha.

(All got happy. Suddenly Jann woke up. All saw her. Faisu went towards her and hugged her)

Faisu : I love you Jann.

Jann (having tears) : But Faisu I am sorry. I don't love you back.

Faisu : Shh. I know everything. Bhabhi told me. I know you also love me back. Now don't take tension. From today onwards I will take proper care of you.

Jann : But..

Faisu : Tumne yeh socha bhi kaise ki mein suffer karunga. It's not like that. I will only be happy with you. Please let's do marriage. I want you to be happy.

(Jann looked at Avu. She nodded. Jann hugged Faisu back)

Jann : I love you too Faisu.

Faisu : I know. Ab rona mat warna chudail dikhegi.

Jann : Faisu...

(All chuckled. Faisu and Jann hugged each other. All left them alone. Avu told Jann's mother that she is staying there. All went to their rooms)

In Sidneet's room...
.
.
.
EOC***