68.India

After two months....

(Avu and Anna were at airport of Mauritius. They were going somewhere)

Avu (in mind) : What is happening in our life? Due to financial problems we couldn't complete the loan payment that we took for education of our kids. I literally begged in front of them for some time. But they didn't listen to us.

So at last we had to give them all our stuff. And me and Anna finally decided to go India. We both asked our boss to give us job in India. And we got the job. Thank god. We will miss Mauritius a lot.

(Suddenly Mihir shaked her a little. Avu looked at him)

Mihir : Mom where are we going?

Avu : India

(Mihu, Mihir and Tush started jumping)

Anna : Calm down kids. Now no more jumping. Sit here till we go in plane.

Mihu : Ham plane se jayenge?

Avu : yes.

(Then they all got excited and started jumping again. Avu and Anna chukled at them.
Then after some time they went in plane and landed in India)
.
.
.
Sid was sitting on the chair looking tired. His eyes were closed. He saw that Avu was coming towards him. He smiled at her. She came to him and hugged him. He twirled her around. He then put her down and pulled her closer. She wrapped her arms around his neck. He kissed her softly. She also kissed him back. Just then a bullet came and hit Avu straight into her back. They both got tears in their eyes. But she disappeared.

Sid screamed "Avu" at top of his lungs that his whole staff came in his cabin. That's when he realized that he was dreaming. He was sweating badly. He told all to go out. He was worried for her. He then composed himself saying that she hurted him. And engrossed himself in work.
.
.
.
EOC***