72.It was Sid's car

(They ran towards the balloons when suddenly a car came with full speed. It was about to hit all the kids. But Avu pushed all the kids towards other side. But as car was in full speed it hit Avu. Avu flew in air and fall at some distance.

Kids got shocked. They got hurted because of falling. But they saw their mom and chachi 's accident in front of them. Before anything could happen all kids ran towards Avu. They saw that she was in the pool of blood unconscious. Kids got shocked. They started crying. Crowd gathered around them.

The person in the car came out. He came there and saw a lady in the pool of blood. He then looked towards kids.)

Mihu : Please help us. Please call the ambulance please.

Tush : Please someone help us.

Mihir : Please mom ki help karo please.

(Then kids saw the person coming from the car which hit Avu. He went towards them and saw that kids were crying. Mihu, Mihir and Tush took their handkerchief and tied around her head and hands.

People were watching them but nobody is helping them. Person went towards them. He turned the lady and got shocked. He saw his life in the pool of blood. His heart started beating fast.

{Yes guys it was Sid. Sabne guess kar hi liya hoga}

He was shocked to the hell. Just then kids shook him)

Mihir : Uncle please help us. Please

Mihu : Uncle please take mommy to hospital please

Tush : Uncle please take her na. She is bleeding a lot.

(He got more shocked to see the kids. But he decide to see them later. He picked Avu up and went towards the car. Kids got happy. Mihu took Avu's purse and started walking.

She winced in pain because she was having wound in her leg. Her two bros helped her. They went towards the Sid's car. Sid was making Avu lay on the backseat. He then closed the door)

Mihir : Uncle please take us also. Please.

Mihu : Please uncle mommy needs us.

Tush : Please uncle. We are new here.

(Sid took them and made them sit in the car beside Avu. Mihu took her head on her lap. Tush and Mihir took her hands in their hands. All were crying a lot.

Sid just drive the car at the highest possible speed. He drove to the hospital and took Avu inside. Kids ran towards him. Doctor took Avu inside. Kids politely sat on the bench outside.

They were crying and hugging each other. Sid was just standing dumbstruck processing what just happened)
.
.
.
EOC***