28.Mision Accomplished

***Flashback Continues***

Avu : ok. I am ready.

(Man moved towards her and remove her jacket. He was about to kiss her but she stopped him)

Avu : Man don't be fast.

(She move aside and started doing some hot things and moves. Man smirked and close the door. He started coming close to her. He thought that he trapped her. He came close to her. Avu's heartbeats were increasing. But Man stopped)

Man : Aaj na kuch accha karne ka man kar raha hain. Toh chlo mein tumhe sab bata deta hoon. Tum toh ab mere paas hi rahogi. To thik hain.

(Faisu and Jann were listening all this. They were watching all this through camera that was fitted in Avu's necklace and it has microphone also.)

Man : So let's start from first. You came to me and said that you are pregnant. But I didn't want that baby. Because I just wanted you and your body. I denied and you went.

I didn't care because I have so many girls other than you. But when I got to know that you married to Siddharth my blood boiled. I decided to do something. I was just planning how to make his life hell. Then I got to know about him and his complications about him not becoming father. I got them easily because...woh chodo.

So I decided why not to kill the baby. You don't even know that I only mixed that poison in your coffee. I was that only servant. And see the plan worked. Then I went to police and gave them some proofs against Sid that I got from...woh chodo. I didn't expect that you will come to me. But that also happened. Now see baby how I am gonna give you pleasure.

(As soon as Avu heard this she slapped him hard.)

Man : You..

Avu : How could you do this to your own child? Ha? Just to take revenge? Shame on you. I regret that I loved you.

(Man held her tightly and throw her on bed. But Faisu and Jann came there through window. Faisu beated him to hell. He was about to tie him but he ran away. )

Faisu : Bhabhi are you ok?

Avu : yes I am ok. You checked the recording.

Jann : yes. Avu don't worry.

***Flashback Ends***
.
.
.
EOC***