22.Sid got arrested

(Suddenly door bell rang. Faisu went and open the door. Police was there. All got confused. Police came)

VA : Good morning sir. Anything work?

Police : Yes. I got a complaint about Mr. Siddharth Nigam.

(All got shocked)

VA : About what sir?

Police : So I got a complaint that Mr. Siddharth Nigam married to a pregnant woman though he was not the father of the child and he killed her unborn child too by giving poison.

(All were shocked)

VA : Sir listen to us. It's not like that.

Police : Sorry ma'am you can take this case to the court also. But for now we have to take Siddharth Nigam with us.

Faisu : But sir...

Police : Please co operate with the police.

(VA was requesting the police. But he took Sid with him. Sid was just expressionless. Faisu was consoling VA cause she was crying. Avu was standing like a statue probably digesting the things that happened)

Faisu : Mom don't cry. I promise you that I will bring him back.

VA : It was not his fault at all. He has already suffered a lot. Then also he has to suffer. Why??

Faisu : Mom calm down. I will bring him for sure. You don't worry. You trust me na?

(VA nodded and smiled. They hugged each other)

Faisu : Ok mom I will just talk to our advocate for bail.

VA : Ok.

(Faisu nodded and left. Avu looked at VA with teary eyes. VA also looked at her. Avu just went and hugged her. They both cried together.

Then Avu made VA take some rest. Then she went in living room and started thinking. Faisu was still on call with their advocate)

Avu (in mind) : Whatever he did with me was wrong. But I know he didn't did this greedily or evily. Something is there which I am not able to see. I should think from start.

(Her chain of thoughts was broken by Faisu who yelled at their lawer. He came in living room and saw Avu)

Avu : what happened?

Faisu : He is saying that we should have the proofs to prove that Sid is innocent.

Avu : Hmm. We should first day the proofs then.

Faisu : We?

Avu : yeah. I am gonna help you.

Faisu : you..

Avu : We will discuss on that topic later. First we should think on Sid's matter.

Faisu : yeah ok.

Avu : ...
.
.
.
EOC***