46.Avu ko kya ho gaya?

Next morning...

(Sid got up first and saw that Avu was sleeping peacefully on his chest. He smiled and admired her. He was just staring at her face.

Suddenly she woke up and ran in washroom. He got confused. He also went behind her and saw her throwing up. She was crying badly. He rubbed her back.

After that he made her sit on bed. She was still crying. He made her drink water while he was caressing her hair softly)

Sid : It's ok baccha. It's ok. Don't cry.

Avu (crying) : Sid...

(She hugged him from his torso. He caressed her hair and kept her head on his chest. After some time she calmed a little. Sid parted the hug and cupped her small face and wiped her tears.)

Sid : Why you threw up. Are you ok?

Avu : I don't know.

Sid : Are you feeling better or?

Avu : Now I am ok. Now go get ready for office. I will make breakfast.

Sid : Are you sure?

Avu : yes Sid.

(They got ready. They did their breakfast. Sid was ready to go to office)

Sid (worried) : Don't do much work. Take rest ha.

Avu (smiled) : I am fine Sid. Now go.

(Sid smiled and kissed her forehead and left.
Avu did all her work though Sid told not to do anything. She cleaned all the house. She did the lunch.)

In evening...

(She prepared all the dinner early because she knows that Sid will be very hungry. She kept the dinner on the dining table and was moving towards their room to get her phone. While going she felt dizzy and she fainted and fell on the floor.

After about one hour later Sid came home. She rang the bell but no one open the door. He rang many times but no one opened it. He became worried. He then took the spare key and open the door. Lights were off. He got confused. He turned of the lights. He saw that Avu was lying on the floor unconscious.

He rushed towards her)

Sid (crying) : Avu.. Avu... What happened? Open your eyes. Avu utho.

(He put her head on his lap and was patting her cheecks. She didn't open her eyes. He sprinkled some water on her face but then also she didn't open her eyes. Then he just picked her up and left for hospital. He drove the car at full speed. He directly took her in the room. Doctor checked her.

Doctor checked her. Sid was outside of the room all worried. He didn't inform anyone. After some time doctor came out. He rushed towards her)

Doctor : Mr. Nigam your wife got her conscious now. You can meet her. I did some tests. I will just come after collecting the reports.

(Sid nodded and went towards her. She saw him and smiled. He hugged her tightly)

Sid : What were you doing ha? How you fainted?

Avu : I don't know Sid. I was just going in our room. Then I fainted.

Sid : Leave that. Are you ok now?

Avu : yeah.

(Doctor came in the room smiling)

Doctor : Here are the reports of your tests.

Sid : What's in that? Why she fainted?

Doctor : Congratulations you both. You are going to be parents soon. She is pregnant.
.
.
.
EOC***