58.The call conversation

In evening...
(Sid came from office. He and Anna ate dinner as usual. They all slept.

Anna was not able to sleep. She came downwards. Ste decided to stop all this.
She called someone.

Call conversation...
Anna : Hello Manjul..

Man : hello baby. How the work is going?

Anna : Manjul please listen to me.

Man : Say na baby

Anna : Manjul I think we are doing wrong. Totally wrong. Avneet is such pure soul. She is suffering a lot. Already she and Sid are not together because of us.

Man : But this was your plan only na

Anna : Yes Man I know I planned all this. I dated Sid just because of money. I only made the fake reports of him that he can't be a father. I only said him that if you can't give me child I will move on. And then I ditched him and then after Avneet and Sid's marriage I met you. And we planned to separate them. But Manjul we should not do this. There is no mistake of her in this.

Man : What the hell are you saying ha? You know na that she ditched me because of that Sid.

Anna : Yes I know Man. But pregnant hone ke baad pata chal raha hain ki jab husband paas ho ke bhi saath nahi hota toh kaisa lagta hain.

Man : what?

Anna : yes Man I am pregnant. You will become papa.

Man : What the hell? Are you kidding me?
I don't want any baby and all. Abort this or just get out of my life

Anna (crying and shouting) : What the hell Manjul? How can you say like that. Hello... Hello..

Call conversation ends...

(Anna was now crying badly. Suddenly she heard)

Sm1 (shout) : Anna

(She turned and looked behind to find Sid standing fuming in anger. She got scared. Sid came near her and...
.
.
.
EOC***