67.All changed

In India...

(Sid was talking to someone on the call. Some girl came towards him and directly sat on his lap. He got startled. He jerked her and she fell down)

Sid : who the hell are you? How dare you to come in my cabin?

Girl : Oh come on baby. Don't sct innocent. I am yours only. Let's go and have fun tonight.

(She said with a wink. Sid understood and fumed in anger. He called someone. After few seconds the door got open. It revealed his PA Jack)

Jack : yes sir. Anything important?

Sid : yes. Who the hell give this slut permission to enter our company.

Jack : Sir I don't even know who is she?

Sid : But I know. Jack now only cancel all the contracts of Mr. Aly with our company. I repeat all the deals. You understand?

(He nodded)

And you.. Bloody slut.. Don't your father and you have a little shame? What he thought ha? That I will give him partnership in my company if he sends his daughter to me to enjoy a night? Then tell him no one, clear, no one can enjoy a night with The Siddharth Nigam because he belongs to only and only one person. Understood? Now before I call the police get lost.

(The girl went from there. Sid sat on chair. Jack understood his condition. He went and give water to Sid. He thanked him. Then Jack went away. Actually Jack knows about Sid's condition as he was there with him from last 5 years.

Sid remembered his night with Avu. Tears rolled down his chicks. But then his eyes shot open. He called Jack again. He said him to do something private. Then again he started doing his work)
.
.
.
In Mauritius...

(I will use Mihi for Mihir, Tush for Tushar and Mihu for Mihika)

Avu : Mihi and Tush get ready fast. See Mihu is already ready. She is sitting on sofa and waiting for you both.

(She made both of them ready. Then she left three of them to playschool. She then went to her office. Anna was already left for her job because she was having some work.

(Anna and Avu work at different places)

Avu went to her desk and started doing her work. Their boss is very strict. He gave her so much work. She was doing the work continuously. She forget about the time.

Now it was lunch time. Her phone rang. It was of Anna. She told her that she will pick kids up from playschool. Avu said ok and again started doing her work. She completed all the work and send a mail to her boss. Boss said ok.

Then she hurriedly went home. She reached home and hugged her three lifelines. Though Tush and Mihu are not her kids. But she always treat them as her kids only. Tush also likes her more than her mom.

Anna chukled at her. She also went and hugged them. After some time Avu pulled apart.

All three kids kissed her. Tush took her bag and put it in bedroom. Mihu brought water for her. Mihi wiped her tears and made her seat on sofa. Anna and Avu smiled and them.
They spent their day normally.
.
.
.
EOC***