Season 2 : Prologue

Man1 : What the hell you are doing ha? Can't you do a single work?

Man2 : I am sorry Sir. I will do it again.

Man1 : Get lost from here.

(Man2 left. Boy1 saw one photo in the drawer. He took that photo.)

Man1( in mind) : Just because of you I lost everything. I lost my whole family. I lost my own child. I just hate you. I thought you were innocent. But I was wrong. I was completely wrong. You are a big betrayer. I just hate hate hate you.

(He took a lighter and burn that photo and threw it in a dustbin. He again starts doing his work)
.
.
.
Somewhere else...
.
.
.
(Two boys are a girl are running in whole house. One lady is running behind them)

Lady1 : Babies please stop now. See I am tired.

(She sat down on floor and acted as if she is tired. All three children came towards her)

Boy1 : Mom are you ok?

Girl : Mommy you got tired? Wait I will bring water.

Boy2 : Chich you are fine na?

(She went and gave her water. They three made her drink water. At that time she engulfed them into a hug. They all chuckled. She kissed their forehead. Lady 2 came there)

Lady2 : Huh... No one loves me here.

(Children went towards her. She engulfed them into a hug. Both ladies made them eat food and made them sleep. They both then went in balcony)

Lady 2 : You took your medicine?

Lady 1 : yes.

Lady 2 : From how long you will make me fool ha? I know you are broken from inside. Please share your sadness with me. Kids are not here.

(Lady1 hugged Lady2 tightly and started crying. Lady2 consoled her)

Lady 1 : You all are my life now. I don't want you to be sad because of me.

(They both smiled at each other)
.
.
.
EOC***
How was it?
Can you guess the characters?
Are you excited?