3.Dream Shattered

Few days later...

(Everything was going normal except for one girl. All people were doing their work. Suddenly they heard a loud thud from kaur mansion.

All people went towards the mansion. The noise was that much loud that it was heard by all nigams and Faisu also.

They also came towards  the noise. The noise was none another than the loud thud of the door of Kaur mansion. They all saw that AU and AA are dragging Avu out of the house.

She is crying badly and requesting them. Sid's heart skipped a beat. But he can't do anything because he is unknown to them)

AA : Besharam ladki nikal yaha se. Teri shakal bhi nahi dekhni.

(She was about to throw Avu on ground but Jann came on time and held her and made her stand. Papers from Avu's hands fell on ground.

People took them. They were pregnancy test papers. They were shocked)

Jann : Are you insane or what? What are you going to do ha?

AU : Tum iski side mat lo. Iski yahi haisiyat hain.

Jann : Just shut up. Do you even know how much she is suffering? You can't help her but at least don't trouble her. Chlo Avu

Person 1 : Avneet you are pregnant?

(Avu was shocked. She saw papers in the person's hands. Sid's heart got shattered into pieces)

Person 2 : Means you are a slut? We thought you are a nice girl. But you got pregnant before marriage? We never thought this about you. Shameless girl.

(They were just blabbering and blabbering shit about Avu. Suddenly...
.
.
.
EOC***