48.Nothing is good

Next morning...
(Avu woke up first and saw Sid sleeping. She smiled and went to get fresh. She did her work and made breakfast for Sid.

After some time she was going up to wake him up. But at the same time he came down. She smiled)

Avu : You woke up and got ready. Nice then. Breakfast is ready. Come have it.
(She turned to set the table. He just came and stand in front of the table.)

Avu : What happened? Why are you standing? Come have your breakfast

(Sid didn't say anything and just went out of house. She called him many times but he just went away. Soon he reached office and engrossed in the work.)

At home...
(Avu got confused and now scared. Because he didn't talk to her a single word. Tears welled up in her eyes. She controlled herself and did the other works.)

Like this day passed....

(Sid ate in the office. But whole day Acu didn't have a single morsel of food. She thought that she will ask him if he is ok or not in the evening. She again prepared food for him and sat on the couch in the living room waiting for him to come.

After about an hour Sid came there. But he didn't rang the bell. He used the spare key to open the door. He came in the living room. Avu saw him and smiled widely. She came near him and stand in front of her)
.
.
.
EOC***