60.Sorry

After about 4 hours...

Doctor : Mr. Nigam you can meet her. She is conscious. But don't stress her. She is so much weak. And don't make a loud noice.

Don't let her speak much. Her left chick is still injured.

Sid : Ok thank you doctor.

(Doctor left. Sid stood there itself. He was feeling ashamed to even meet her. Anna was also there. After about three minutes he went inside. Anna was still out side.

Sid went and saw that Avu was awake. She is having painful expressions on her face. Sid felt hell guilty. He went near the bed. Avu saw him. Tears were falling from her eyes continuously. Sid was also crying.)

Avu (crying) : Sid trust me. I...

Sid (crying) : Shh. Don't say anything.

(He took a deep breath and told her all the things. She got shockes.)

Sid : I am sorry Avu. I am really very sorry. I know I am not a good husband. I am just a fool who didn't trust you. I know my mistake is unforgivable. But then also I am sorry.

(His head was low. Avu started crying again. She was happy. She couldn't believe that these things are happening. She was happy. Damn happy.
She tried to get up. But couldn't so Sid helped her.)

Avu : It's ok Sid.

(Sid got shocked)

Sid : what?

Avu : I said it's ok.

Sid : Means you forgive me?

Avu : I never thought that you were wrong. Anybody could have thought that only. It's just that you should have trust me at that time.

(Sid came and buried his face in her chest. He started crying violently)

Sid : I am sorry Avu. I am really very sorry.

(She patted his back and carresed his hair.)

Avu : It's ok Sid. Don't cry now.

(He cried for some more minutes and then stopped.

He aparted from her. She wiped his tears. Suddenly the door opened revealing...
.
.
.
EOC***