92.Telling the truth

(Sid listened all the things. He got a jhataka of 100000000000 Volt. And he was fired on Andromeda galaxy. 😜😜😜)

Jack : Sir, sir, are you ok?

(Sid was not saying a single word. Jack shooked him a little. Sid came back to his senses. Jack made him drink water. He drank whole glass in one go)

Jack : Sir are you ok?

Sid : ye... yeah

Jack : Sir you should take rest.

Sid : what I did Jack? I didn't trust Avu. Because of me my kid is suffering. She is also suffering. What  I did?

(Sid shouts loudly and was screaming. Jack gave him sleeping pills. And Sid eventually falls asleep.

Jack was thinking how to make them both together again. While thinking only he went to his home)
.
.
.
Next morning...

(Sid woke up and thought to apologize Avu. He asked Jack to find her address. They both went there. Sid rang the bell. Anna opens the door. They went inside)

Sid (to Avu) : I am really very sorry Avneet. I didn't know anything about it. I thought you killed Faisu. I saw you pointing gun at him. But I didn't know the whole truth. I am very sorry Avu. Please forgive me. I will do whatever you want. I will never ever again mistrust you. Please give me a last chance.

Avu (with tears) : How can you think like this Siddharth? I treated Faisu like my own brother. And you thought that I killed him. This was you love for me? Ha? I am sorry. But now I can't forgive you. Please leave us and go from here.

(Saying this she dragged Sid out and closed the door)
.
.
.
EOC***