12.Sweet Husband

(As soon as Avu heard his words she snuggled more into his chest and put her head on his chest. Sid got shocked. But he composed himself and continue caressing her hair. After some time Avu got relief. She aparted from the hug. Sid missed her warmth. She then left him immediately as soon as she saw their position.)

Avu : I am sorry woh..

Sid : It's ok. Not an issue. Can I ask you something?

Avu : yeah

Sid : Do you hug your friends?

Avu : Yes

Sid : Then husband samjh ke nahi toh friend samajh ke hi hug karlo.

(Sid smiled which she returned back)

Sid : Let's sit here.

Avu : yeah.

(They both sat in the corner. There was uncomfortable silence there. Sid thought to broke the silence)

Sid : Ummm can I ask you something?

Avu : yes sure.

Sid : Are you scared of me?

Avu : N.. no

Sid : See Avu I mean Avneet. I know many weird things happened between us. But I think we should accept the situation. We are married now. I know you must be very uncomfortable with me. But trust I will not even touch you untill you said to me. I just hugged you because you were scared and that's not good for the baby. So don't be scared. I am not gonna do anything.

(Avu smiled)

Avu : Umm can I ask you something?

Sid : of course

Avu : Why you are doing this much for me?

Sid : To be honest I really don't know. Actually I don't know if I love you or not. But I felt a strong connection with you. I just want you to be happy. I don't know why. But I just want it nothing else. I can do anything for that.

Avu (smiled) : So you can do anything?

Sid : yes anything. One second you need anything? You want something?

Avu : No no. It's just that you can call me Avu.

Sid : yeah that's ok... Wait.... What? Really?

Avu : yes.

Sid : Thank you. But you also have to call me Sid. I am not saying to say that from now only. But just be free and comfortable.

Avu : Thank you.

Sid : for what?

Avu : For understanding me.

Sid : I already accepted you as my wife so I should understand you only.

(Avu smiled and blushed hearing wife. They were sitting in comfortable silence. Suddenly...
.
.
.
EOC***