20.Avu's Behavior

Avu (screm) : SID...

(All rushed towards her room. They all saw her. She was moving vigorously on her bed and was crying badly and screaming.

All got confused and shocked. Sid rushed towards her. She saw him and started crying more. Sid hugged her.)

Sid : Sh.. Sh.. What happened? Are you fine?

Avu (crying) : S.. I.. D..

Sid : Pehele shant ho jao.

(Sid made her drink water and she calmed a bit)

Sid : ab batao. What happened?

Acu : Sid please call the doctor na?

Sid (worried) : What happened? Is something paining? Are you fine?

Avu : Sid...

Sid : Say na..

Avu (crying) : Sid I am not able to feel the baby. Baby is not moving in my womb. What happened to it? Please call the doctor and ask him to check please.

(All got more and more sad. They kept quiet. Avu noticed this.)

Avu : What happened? Call doctor na? Why are you not saying anything? One minute you guys are hiding something from me. Tell me. What happened? What happened to my baby?My baby is fine na? Say na Sid. Mom please tell me. Faisu at least you. Jann you are my bestie. Please tell me.

(She was blabbering and shouting loudly and crying violently. This was not good for her health. All got tears in their eyes. So Jann came near her and hugged her. She cupped her face)

Jann (crying) : Avu you lost your baby.

(As soon as Avu heard this she fainted. All got worried)

Sid (shaking her) : Avu.. Avu... Please get up.

(Faisu called the doctor. He checked her and told them that she is fine. All got relieved. They sat there only. All were silently crying. They all were thinking that how  they are gonna handle her after she wake up.

After some time Avu got her consciousness. She looked here and there. All were staring at her. They were scared. She got up and sat on bed quietly. Sid went near her and hugged her. She started crying violently in his arms. Sid also got tears and thus all. She was just crying and crying. After some time because of tiredness she slept there)

Few months later...

(All things were normal. Avu was fine but broken from inside so did Sid.

Now it was night time... All were sleeping. Sid was standing on the terrace observing sky)

Sid (in mind) : God.. What if she comes to know everything? What will be her reaction? After that will she stay with me? No no no no. This can't be happen. She will not come to know about the reason of me marrying her. no no no. Think positive Sid.

(Suddenly someone kept a hand on his shoulder. He looked towards the person)
.
.
.
EOC***