41.Happy Family

Few months later...

(Everything is going normal. All family members grew very close relationship with one another. And our cute couples couldn't even live without each other. They often found making out and caught by VA.

Jann is fine now. But then also all were taking very nice care of her. VA was loving her daughter in laws very much or should I say more than her sons. Faisu and Sid used to get jealous of Avu and Jann because VA was giving so much attention towards them.

Currently...

All were sitting on the dining table. Avu was serving the dinner. All others were sitting. Avu told Jann to not do work because she was not feeling well)

Avu : Jann thoda toh kha lo. Fir accha lagega tumhe.

VA : Ha beta kha lo.

Jann : Mom I don't want to eat anything.

Faisu(angry) : Jann eat now or I am not going to talk with you.

(She nodded sadly and starts eating. Faisu got a dangerous glare from VA. He gulped in fear. Sid chuckled. Avu was heating khir in kitchen. All were eating the dinner.

Just then Jann felt weird and she ran towards washroom and started throwing up all the food. Avu saw this and ran behind her. She helped her. Jann was feeling weak.They both came in hall. Faisu went near them)

Faisu : Jann what happened? Are you ok?

Jann : hmm.

Avu : She is feeling very weak. You take her. I will make soup for her.

Faisu : Ok.

VA : Arey idiot uthalo Jann ko. Chalne mat dena. She is weak.

(Faisu took her in bridal style and made her sit on sofa. He just hugged her from side. She was feeling very weak. Avu prepared soup within 10 minutes and gave it to Jann. Faisu made her drink the soup completely)

VA : Beta jao araam kar lo. Thik lag jaega tumhe.

Jann : No mom I am fine now.

VA : Are you sure?

Jann : Yes mom. Avu khir do na.

Avu (chuckled) : Yes.

(Avu gave khir to everyone. She didn't eat it because she was cleaning the dining table)

VA : Avu bohot acchi bani hain.

Faisu : Yes bhabhi. Too good.

Jann : I love you Avu for this.

Sid : Yes very nice.

Avu : Thanks.

(Avu was arranging everything. Sid carefully tip toed towards kitchen and saw Avu doing her work. He went and backhugged her.)

Avu : Sid yeh kya...

Sid : Shh. I know you are also not feeling well. That's why you skipped dinner right?

Avu (shocked) : How do you know?

Sid : I know my wifey that much. Now stop and eat this khir.

Avu : But..

Sid : Eat Avu. Now.

Avu : Ok

(They fed each other khir. Suddenly Jann came there and saw them and she was like awww. But suddenly..
.
.
.
EOC***