65.The happy end?

(Suddenly his phone rang. He saw the caller i-d. It was from VA. He told her that Avu is in labour.

He then again sat their on chair.
After about one and half hour doctor came out. He rushed towards the doctor)

Sid : How is she? What happened? How is my baby?

Doctor : Congratulations. It's a boy. Both are fine. You can meet them after shifting them to other ward.

Sid : Thank you

(Sid couldn't believe his ears.

After some time nurse told him to go inside.
He went and saw that his sone was sleeping beside his beautiful wife. Avu was looking tired and was sleeping.

He got tears in his eyes.

He went and sat beside the bed. He stared at him for long time. Then he kissed his forehead. He then saw Avu. She was sleeping. He went and kissed her forehead. She woke up. She smiled weekly at him.)

Sid : Congratulations Mrs. Nigam. We have got a cute boy.

Avu : Congratulations to you too Mr. Nigam.

(He helped her to sit. She then took her son in her hands and kissed his forehead. Sid sat beside them.)

Avu : You wanna hold him?

Sid : What? But how? I may hurt him. No no.
Avu : You won't hurt. I will help you.

(She carefully placed him on his hands and gave support under his neck. Sid smiled widely with tears in his eyes. He then gave him to her. She placed him beside her.
Sid then gave Avu a tight hug but carefully)

Sid : What will be his name?

Avu : Our niece has name Mihika na. Then we will name him Mihir. Is it ok?

Sid : yes absolutely right.

Avu : yeah.

Sid : Your love was so pure and so abiding that it broke all the levels of hatred and evilness. I wish it will last forever. I love you Avu.

Avu : Yes it will last forever. I love you too Sid.

*********The End*********

And with that they live happily ever after.
Aisa apko lagta hain? Na na na. Fate has some other thought. Let's see what will happen when this pure love will turn into a Lewd hatred.
Season 2 will be coming soon.

Will their love will last forever?
Or they will hate each other some day?
What do you think?
Let me know in the comment section.
Stay tuned.