62.Happy happy

After two days...

(Sidneet reached home. Avu was feeling good but she is very week. And also as she is pregnant she is feeling too much tired and nausiatigue. Sid looked at her. He sensed her conditions. He just picked her up and went inside the room.

The same room in which they were living before this drama. As soon as they reached there the memories of their time came in Avu's mind. A tear escaped from her eye. Sid felt guilty for her.
He made her sit on the bed.)

Sid : Now you will be on the bed whole day. I have brought our old servants back. I can't understand why you and mom sent them in first place. Leave it.

They will be here to do all the works. And and and I will be here for whole day with you. No office and all for few days. I will work from here only. Because in these days I worked too much and our company reached at the topmost position. So even if I won't go for work it will not affect. Leave that.

Most important... Whatever I did I am very sorry about it. I did a huge mistake. I couldn't even celebrate our first prgnancy. I became so Heartless person for our baby. I...

(He was cut by the pair of lips on his lips. He was shocked to the core due to this sudden action. He then kissed her back with the same passion. They were enjoying after the months. Avu pulled apart from the kiss. Sid was looking down)

Sid (crying) : I am sorry Avu. I am very sorry.

Avu : Shh. Sid don't cry now. See I don't want my baby's father a crying person. So stop this.

(Sid chuckled)

Avu : You wanna feel our baby.

(He nodded. Avu took his hand in hers and put it on her baby bump. Sid could feel the movement of his baby. He cried his heart out hugging her belly. He kissed there multiple times on her baby bump)

Avu (caressing his hair) : Our baby started moving a few weeks ago. You know he /she moves too much inside there.

(They both chuckled. Then Avu shared the things which she was doing in these months. How she was craving for him and her late night craving and all. Sid again cried. But Avu stopped him. He hugged her belly again)

Sid : I am sorry my baby. But dad promise you that I will be there from now.
.
.
.
EOC***