4.Sid's decision

(Suddenly AA came and slapped Avu hard that she fell on the ground. She winced in pain. She didn't hurt her tummy much. AA was about to slap her again but Jann came and held her hand and twist it.

AA released her hand and came in front of Avu. She made Avu stand by pulling her hair. Sid was fuming in anger by now. He was about to come but Jann freed her from AA already.)

AA : Nikal ja yaha se. Nikal ja hamare ghar se. Teri shakal bhi nahi dekhni.

Avu (crying and joining hands) : Please aisa mat bolo. Mein kaha jaungi? Kaise mein apne baby ka khayaal rakhungi? Please aisa mat bolo.

AU : Isske baap ne tumhe apne saath rakhne se inkaar kiya hain. Ab tumse koi bhi shaadi nahi karega. Tu ab ek kalank banke hi rahegi. Nikal ja yaha se.

Avu (crying) : But..

AA : Shut up you bitch. Tumhe to..

(She took a stick from the ground to hit Avu. Avu took her hands in front of her body to protect herself and her child. She was about to hit Avu but our hero came in between and held the stick and threw it on the ground. Avu  open her eyes and saw Sid.)

Sid : Are you out of your mind? What were you going to do?

AA : Toh kya karu? Tum hote kaun ho mujhe rokne wale?

Sid : See..

AU : kya? See? Tumhe pata bhi hain tum kis ladki ko bacha rahe ho? Ussko jo ek najayaz bacche ko apne kokh mein paal rahi hain. Usko jisse ab sab log slut kehenge. Usko jisse ab koi shadi nhi karega.

Sid : mein karunga isse shadi.

All : what?

Sid : ha.

(All got shocked. Avu was dumbstruck at the spot.)

Sid : If the problem is to whom she is going to marry na? Then I will marry her. Tab toh yeh sab log usko slut nahi kahenge na. Tab woh baccha najayaz nhi rahega. Boliye sab log kahoge aap ussko aisa?

(All got silent)

Sid : The world is growing and where are you people stucked? In these shitty thoughts? Grow up. Do you even care of a girl's feelings? No na? What if the girl is your sister? Your daughter? Then also you will behave with her like that? No na. Then don't even dare to say anything about her. Because from now onwards I will be with her in each and every step.

Sid (to Avu) : I don't know what to say but we have to move on from this. I will not force you. I will not do anything to you. I will be with you always. Now the decision is yours. I just want to ask you that will you marry me?

(All were just dumb. Avu was frozen at one spot. Before she could speak anything she faints.)
.
.
.
EOC***
9w23 likes