63.Happy family

(Whole day passed with Sid taking care of Avu like anything.

At night...

After dinner...

They both slept.

At midnight..

Avu woke up. She was craving for ice cream. She was about to take water as usual but Sid woke up)

Sid : What happened Avu? You need something?

Avu : No. Just craving for an ice cream. So I was going to drink water.

Sid (confused) : But why were you going to drink water? You wanted ice cream na?

(That's when she realized that now Sid can fulfill her cravings. She remembered her past nights. How she fulfilled her cravings with water only. She got tears in eyes. Sid saw this. He cupped her face)

Sid : Avu what happened?

Avu : Nothing Sid just remembered past nights.

Sid : But why were you crying?

(Avu told him everything. Sid again felt guilty. He was having tears in his eyes. Avu saw him and thought to change his mood)

Sid : I am sorry Avu..

Avu : It's ok Sid. Now go na I want chocolate ice cream.

Sid (chuckled) : ok. It's in the fridge only. I will bring it here. Wait.

(He went and brought ice cream. Then he feed her ice cream. It calmed her down. Her chicks are now no more painful. She felt asleep as soon as she finished the ice cream. Sid also slept beside her after kissing her forehead)

One month later...

(In this month Sid took care of Avu like anything. He was always beside her only. He never let her do any work.

They got Avu's check up done. And everything is normal about the baby.

They both were happy that after few months they are gonna be mom and dad.)
.
.
.
EOC***