56.Avu🥺🥺

Days passed like this.

One day...

(Sid and Anna came from office. They saw that Avu was lying on the sofa. Sid didn't say anything and went in room. Anna took the advantage of it and threw the whole chilled icy water on Avu.

Because of this Avu got up with a jerk. She got totally wet. She looks here and there and found Anna smirking at her. She didn't say anything and went in the room. She changed her clothes. She then quickly served the dinner which she made earlier and quietly went from there.

Sid and Anna came and started eating the dinner. Avu came with a wiper. She started cleaning the floor. Sid looked at her but didn't say anything. Anna was smirking. Avu was feeling cold. She quickly cleaned and went on the room.

At midnight...

Avi was feeling extremely cold. She was having a fever. She was unable to sleep. She got up and went in kitchen. She prepared haldi milk and drink it. She feels somewhat nice.

She wasn't feeling sleepy. So she took a shawl and rapped around herself. She started walking in the Hall only. She was craving for Sid's embrace. She didn't even touch him in these three months. She was silently crying. She then wiped her tears and started walking until she get tired. Then she slept. Again in morning she woke up and did her work.
.
.
.
EOC***