66. Four years later...

Four years later...

At Nigam Mansion...

(Sid was pacing hear and there fuming in anger. He has phone in his hand. It's like he is waiting for someone's call.

After about five and half minutes one call came. He picked it up)

Sid (yelled) : You useless fellow you are half minute late. Now just open your mouth and bark whatever you find out.

Sm1 : Sorry sir. Sir I searched about Mr. Mehera. He is a gold digger. He lost his business a long ago. He is just here with us for meeting to make us fall in his trap.

Sid : Cancel all the deals with him right now. Report this yo police with proper proofs. I want him behind the bars in the next five hours. Understood?

Sm1 : Yea.. Yes sir.

(He threw his phone somewhere on the bed. He just layed down. He got the flashbacks of his life with his family. He closed his eyes. But soon he opened his eyes. His eyes were red due to anger. He went in kitchen. He drink water and went in his room and slept)

Somewhere else...

(Lady1 was running on the road. One person was running behind her with knife in his hands.. When suddenly Lady2 came there and saved her. Lady1 hugged her tightly and started crying)

Lady2 : Avu don't cry. It's fine. Let's go home. Kids are waiting.

(They both came home. Avu engulfed all the three kids in her embarrass. They both made them eat and sleep. They went in balcony)

Avu : Anna yeh sab kya ho raha hain? 

Anna : Avu don't take stress. See your both kids are growing looking at you. You can't stress out like this.

Avu : Yes you are right.

Anna : See four years passed.

Avu : Yes. Jann gave me her angel, Mihika, and left us. All left us. You are right Anna. I should not take stress. At least for my kids. I promised Jann that I will take care of her angel just like my son, Mihir.

Anna : yes. And besides my son, the great Tushar also loves you more than me.

(She pouted. Avu smiled. They both hugged each other. Then they slept beside their kids)

So let me clear some things.

(Anna and Avu live in Mauritius. Anna's son is Tushar. Avu's son Mihir and Jann's daughter Mihika)
.
.
.
EOC***