37.Fainat's Marriage

In Sidneet room...

(Avu enters and saw that Sid was sitting on bed waiting for her with frawn face. Avu chuckled and went towards him. Sid saw her and smiled.)

Sid : What took you so long?

Avu : Arey I was just cleaning the living room.

Sid : But you could have do it later na.

Avu : But..

Sid : Ok fine. Now come.

(He asked spreading his arms. Avu smiled and put her head on his chest and hugged him. Sid started caressing her hair. They were enjoying their moments. Suddenly Avu pulled back from hug and cupped his face. Sid got confused)

Avu : Sid everything will be fine na? About Faisu and Jann?

Sid : Yes meri Jaan. Why are you so much worried?

Everything will be fine. Don't take tension.
Avu : Hmm.

Sid : What hmm? Let's have some fun?

Avu : What fun?

(He didn't say anything and slide his hand inside her top. She understood his gesture and blushed. She was about to ran away but Sid caught her and without any further delay he kissed her. And after that La La La La.... 🤫🤫😜😜)

Next morning...
(VA called Jann's parents and they talked about their marriage and all. They thanked Faisu for his decision and left.)

After some days...
(They were having a simple marriage. They both did all the rituals. Finally marriage was done.)

Jann's Father (crying) : Thank you so much beta for this.

Faisu : Uncle what are you saying? I love Jann very much. I will do everything to make her happy.

(They hugged each other. Then rona dhona and bidaai. They reached Nigam Mansion and did the rituals. They both had their first night beautifully. )

After some days...
.
.
.
EOC***