44.Alone at home

After some months...

(In these months Avu took care of Jann like anything. VA was not at home. She went for a trip with her old friends. Avu was looking too weak these days. Because she does a lot of work. Sid always helped her but not that much. He was also busy in his work.

Currently Jann went to her home for two months because her parents wanted to spend some time with her. Faisu also went with her because how would he live without her. Besides Jann also needs him as she was now three months pregnant.

Avu packed all the stuffs essential for Jann. She gave full instructions to Faisu about her food and all)

Avu : Apna khayal rakhna Jann.

Jann : Yes Avu.

Faisu : Bhabhi don't worry. I will take care of her.

(Avu smiled. They bid bye to Avu and went.
Now Avu was alone at home. Because Sid was in office. She thought to prepare all the ta favorite food of Sid.

She prepared all the things. Then she did all the other works. Till the time doorbell rang. She went and opened the door. And there was...........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Of course Sid 🤭🤭🤭🤭😜😜😜.

{Jisne jo socha chup chap batao}

Sid hugged her and twirled her. She chuckled)
Sid : Toh aaj se iss ghar mein ham dono hi hain kyun?

Avu : Hann. Now go get fresh. I have prepared you favorite things for dinner.

Sid : Aaahh Avu I love you so much.

(He kissed her cheecks and went. He came down and they both did their dinner.

After dinner....
.
.
.
EOC***