𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 - 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐘
𝙼𝙰𝚂𝙰𝙸 𝙼𝙰𝙼𝙰

| 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋 |
➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋 | ➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟺:𝟶𝟶𝙰𝙼

I got up from my bed and headed to the bathroom, I did my business before washing my hands and heading back to the room. Masai was now wide awake, "Hey pretty girl," I picked her up and took her out the crib before we got into bed together. She laid on my chest.

"Mommy loves you, don't forget that. It's a lil rough right now. But I promise you very soon, that's all finna change."

Some hours passed and i was exhausted, I stayed up all night in my thoughts while Masai laid on my chest sleeping.

I had put her in the crib before heading to the bathroom to do my business then shower.

After my shower I got dressed, Masai was still sleeping so I headed downstairs to get something to eat. Once I made it downstairs I heard voices, so I headed for the kitchen, I pushed the door open to see my parents in the kitchen talking.

My dad looked pissed, he got up from his seat and gave me a hug. I hugged him back before pulling away. "You okay?" He asked me, I shook my head no.

"Nah, I'm not." I opened the fridge and pulled out some juice, before closing to and going to the cabinet beside it to grab a cup.

"I wanna put my hands on him for hurting you!" He spoke to me, "Would that make you feel better?"

"Probably but i don't think it'll make a difference," I responded, "You gonna keep Masai from him?" I shook my head no.

"Definitely not, whatever Booka and I got going on I wouldn't want our daughter to be in the mix and to not see her father. That's wouldn't seem fair to her," I told him.

"You got anything planned for today?" He asked me, "I do, I'm meeting with Durk and Von to discuss this because I'm not talking to him right now."

"Aight well imma be here," I nodded my head and grabbed my cup before heading upstairs to get ready.

𝟷𝟸:𝟸𝟶𝙿𝙼

"Wassup lul sis," Von hugged me followed by Durk before we sat around the table. Masai was sitting beside me in a high chair, "Hey guys,"