14. i will always miss you

BELLE ÂME

vol.2

14. i will always miss you

[ Paris, France, December 31st, 1831 ]

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

[ Paris, France, December 31st, 1831 ]

________________________

Waking up the next day Annette was immediately in a bad mood, as snow was lightly falling to the ground, and the sky was filled with dark clouds, casting an ominous and depressing mood over the house. There were no birds singing that morning, and the roses seemed to be less brightly colored than usually, causing Annette's frown to further insert itself on her face.

As it was December 31st, the girl was fully aware that there was to be a ball that evening, which would actually take place at Nicolette's house as her parents always hosted a New Years ball, to celebrate the new year, however New Years Eve was a date that the girl absolutely despised, as it was on that day seven years ago that her father had passed away, causing the memory and reputation of this holiday to forever be tarnished in the eyes of the Beaufort siblings.

Seeing as Annette had already gone to sleep in a terrible mood due to, one, the fact that she knew the next day would already be absolutely mentally exhausting, and two, because of what had happened between her and Enjolras. Wherever that prick may be right now, he had better not come anywhere near Annette because she's sure that if he does, she would go absolutely crazy, seeing as she can barely contain her emotions at the moment.

Getting out of her bed, Annette quickly put on a black dress with a long black shawl that she wrapped around her neck and back, she walked slowly towards the flower garden that was covered in a heavy layer of snow, and she proceeded to pick two red roses from their roots.

The girl then proceeded to fetch a carriage and instructed the man to quickly drive her towards the cemetery where her parents were put to rest.

On the way to the cemetery she sat in silence, absorbing the scenery around her, she watched as the trees passed her by and barely moved, it felt as though she was numb and stuck in place, she could barely feel anything except for the cold air on her face and the tears that were softly streaming down her face.

And when the carriage that was taking her to the cemetery finally stopped, she took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a moment, taking in the silence and peacefulness of everything, before her trip ruined the calm that had suddenly washed over her.

Thanking the man and telling him to wait there as she would be right back, she stepped off of the carriage and made her way passed the gates of the cemetery, walking along the path, she glanced around the angels that were carved from stone all around her as she though of all the people who had passed away, all the tears that had been shed and all the happiness that had been stolen in this single place.

𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐌𝐄 | 𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें