🍋Striker x OC (Pt. 2)

Start from the beginning

This made Striker even more amused but then... she hanged up "She's gonna be so disappointed" "You're so bad." Bellatrix mumbled "I know I'm bad, but you like it when I'm bad... Now, why don't you be a good girl and cum for me~" Striker mumbled against her pussy.

His growling voice sends vibrations through her, causing her to let go of the knot that burst and she came all over his face.

"That's my girl, Mmm~," he said as he licked her cleaned with an amused expression. He stood up and adored his work.

She was bending over the desk, gripping onto the edge as she was dripping wet, her face was red and her whole body was shining of all sweat.

He smirked as he took off his boxers and turned Trixie around so she was laying with her back onto the desk.

He gripped her legs and took them so they were around his waist as he positioned himself over her entrance. "Ready?" Trixie nodded and he pushed himself inside of her with ease.

The two groaned and moaned at the pleasure that immediately was sent out to their connected bodies.

Striker began to move and pumped himself in and out of Bellatrix who moaned out his name and to go faster as he found her right spot. Striker smirked and did as he was told.

All that could be heard through the room was the echoing sound of skin being slammed against each other, the creaking of the slightly wobbling desk, and moans and groans.

"Mm, you're so hot... Cum for me once more sugar." Bellatrix felt another knot being made in her stomach as she wanted to desperately release it. "Ah~ I-I'm gonna—"

"Mm, that's right, sugar. Cum for me." Striker thrust once or twice more at her spot and the knot in both of them released themselves.

Bellatrix moaned slightly as she felt held big filled up and Striker groaned together with a sigh.

Striker moved down a bit to kiss her lips and she kissed back, moaning slightly against his lips when he pushed out of her. "You're so beautiful, Trixie." He said when their lips parted.

Trixie smiled up at him but then hit his shoulder. "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!? IT WAS MY MOTHER FOR FUCK SAKE!" Striker laughed at her outburst.

"YOU BITCH! I'M HOTTER THAN EVER NOW—" Striker shut her up by kissing her but quickly parted "I couldn't help myself, baby. You're so goddamn sexy... Let's go to the shower." He said.

Trixie pouted, "You have to carry me... I can't stand." Striker chuckled and picked her up over his shoulder

"Never do that again, you fucker." Striker rolled his eyes "Yeah, yeah. I promise." He said with a smirk and smacked her ass. She yelped and hit the back of his head.

"Stop that!"

"Love you too, sugar cube."

☾ ☼ ☽

Four weeks later. Bellatrix sat on the couch, waiting for Striker to come back from his mission he got.

Two days ago, he got another target to kill and it was top secret so he didn't even tell Bellatrix about it.

He just left. Leaving Bellatrix with the ranch but he told her he was back home in two days... which was today.

And Bellatrix has some special news for him.
She didn't know what he was gonna say, but she will take the risk.

☾ ☼ ☽

"Howdy, sugar cube." She heard from behind and felt Striker kiss her neck. She smiled and turned on the couch to look at him. "Strike. How was the mission?"

"Fantastically," Bellatrix smiled and patted the space beside her "Can you sit here for a second?" Striker jumped over the couch's back and sat beside her.

"I have something to tell you." Striker locked eyes with her and she took a deep breath "I'm pregnant." She stated and Striker froze "And I know you've never really thought of having kids but..." Striker looked up at the roof and let out a sigh "You're so dense." Bellatrix looked at him "What?" She asked with a stern look.

Striker smiled at her and brought her closer to his lap while facing him. "I love you. It's true, I have never thought of having a family together with anyone... except for with you, Trixie."

"So you mean..."

"Yes. I will take a break from work as a hitman and take care of you and this little fella." He said and held a hand on her stomach.

Trixie smiled and kissed his lips.
He kissed back, holding the back of her head to deepen it.

"Love you, Striker."

"Love you too, Sugar cube."