Chapter 4 - Surprise

Start from the beginning

"Its nothing jeremy really I'm just hormonal, I guess."I said and he nodded but I knew he didn't believe me. He said nothing about my lie though and I guessed he mustve sense that I wouldn't tell him anything like always. People bullied me and hit me but I didn't tell him anything dispite his repeating questions.

He walked me to my house and noticed my parents weren't home so he stayed with me to keep me company. I turned on my cd player and Three Days Grace started playing. They were a relatively new band there members where all between sixteen to nineteen and I was in love with there music. "You like Three Days Grace?" He asked me with a small laugh. "Absolutely." I said

He laughed "I know Adam the lead singer!" He said very excited. "Really?" I asked him. "Yes! We were together at the boarding school I attended before coming here."he said and I laughed. "Wow awesome!" I said excited to know that he personally knew Adam the sixteen year old hottie. "Maybe one day he'll come visit and you can meet him." He said and I nodded totally agreeing with him. Meeting adam would be awesome.

He left when my parents arrived from the doctor's visit. "Congratulations with the new pup." He told my parents and they smiled at him happily. "Thank you." They said together as he got into his car and drove off. I turned off my music and went upstairs while my parents went to there room. We no longer had family dinners as often as before not that I was hungry or anything but still.

Family life just wasn't the same but I guess that's what happens when a new baby comes in and I wasn't really there daughter so it made sense. I walked into the shower and let the warm water wash away all my troubles before getting in my bed. I fell asleep the moment my head touched the pillow without any trouble.

VISION

A silver wolf was in the middle of a clearing snout in the air howling in pain and somehow I knew that it was me. I had no physical injuries but somehow I just knew my was heart broken. A twig snaps but I don't turn around to look I just bow down to the strong presence of an unknown alpha wolf. He steps thru the trees and the first thing I see are his eyes. His magnetic eyes where a lively golden color pulling me in, his hair was jet black and blended in perfectly with the night. He stood strong and proud unafraid and somehow his mere presence made me feel better. He made me feel safe...

VISION OVER

I woke up sweat on my brow and my hair sticking to me. 'That dream again but it was different this time.' I thought "lilly breakfast is ready." My mom called up to me bringing me back from my thoughts. "Coming mom."I said and rushed into the shower before going down for breakfast. My phone buzzed it was a text from david and I grimaced.

I ignored it and ate breakfast calmlly while my cellphone vibrated every two minutes. When I got back up to my room my phone rang this time it was a call from...yea david. "See me in the same place as usual." He said and hanged up. "Dam it." I said and went downstairs to ask my parents permission.

"Can I go out?" I asked my dad and without turning he nodded. "Sure just be back before nightfall." He said and I walked out. 'Awesome' I thought sarcasticlly and rushed to meet david. He was waiting for me inpatiently. "What took you so long?" He asked me as he took me by the shoulders and shook me. "I had to ask permission and I don't run." I said surprised at his strange reaction when he slapped me twice.

I stepped back and tried to leave but he held me in place. "I'm sorry I don't know why I did that." He said pleading running his hand thru my hair. "Ok." I said believing him and before I knew it he had me on the floor making out. He kissed me, touched me and I just layed there not moving. We were making out when jeremy just so happened to be nearby. I didn't see him but I knew he was close by so I pushed david away.

David of course didn't like this and punched my arm causing my to bite down on my lip to keep from screaming. It didn't really hurt but I was caught by surprise. I ran away from him and towards my house. Once again my parents where gone but it was ok even if they'd been here we wouldn't have talked or nothing so its alright.

It was still early so I had nothing to do for the rest of the day. I locked my door, turned on the radio and set a hot bath for me. I took off my clothes and carefully stepped into the soapy hot water. It stung at first but then I got comfortable and blancked out. The water started to swirl and rise around me creating a watery tornado that left its wet kiss on every surface. Then there was a kock on the door and the water came splashing back down into the tub.

I opened my eyes and jumped out of the tub. "Sweety were home." I heard my mom say and I looked in the mirror at my eyes they were...a deep violet color but they were slowly turning back to normal. 'What the hell' was the only thought running thru my mind as I got dressed and ready for lunch with my mom since dad was working.

"Hi mom." I said when I stepped into the kitchen where my mom sat mixing some eggs and spices. "Hi sweety I'm making omelets." She said and I sat in front of her. "Mom have there ever been wolfs with different powers?" I asked curiously wanting to know if what I did was normal or not because I was seriously beginning to think I was going crazy. "Why do you ask that?" She asked me a spark of something in her eyes maybe worry. "I don't know just curious." I said and she went back to beating her omelet eggs. "Well the thing is..."

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

This might be shorter than usual but i wanted to upload quickly so here it is. As you may see Lilly our cacooned butterfly has discovered she has the ability to control water but that is not the full extent of her power. Dont worry everything will be revealed eventually just stick around for more :) The reason behind her powers will also be revealed as the story goes on so dont worry.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

I will try and upload as soon as possible but I cant promise anything cuz its my brothers b-day and mine is coming up as well and well you know birthdays. I feel so ancient but im only turning twenty. :/ oh well we'll see what happens next