"Mom? Aunty Eve?" I asked quietly

"Mom? Aunty Eve?" I asked quietly. They were talking to Fin and Carisi with big grins and laughs galore.
"Hey, enjoying the party?"
"Yeah! It's just one little thing..." I said with my voice slowly drifting.
"What? What's wrong?" I looked back at Elodie, who was talking to my friends and I began to speak.
"Yeah, it's just that Jake hasn't said if he's coming and I really want him here."
"Do you want me to call his Mom?"
"No, erm I'd rather wait and be surprised."
"Bella, I've told you this several times, boys are useless. This instance just so happens to prove that. If he really cared he would've shown up, wouldn't he?"
"I guess you're right. I'm gonna go talk to my friends."
^^^^^^^^^^^
"Ashley...Ashley, I get hard when she walks past me!!" My friends and I chanted. We were having a blast jamming to the music.
"Because, she's thick!!" Jonathan attempted to twerk.
"Jon, what the hell are you doing?!" Ethan playfully shoved him and gave him a "proper tutorial".
"The cringe! Keep dancing like that and you'll break your back!" Kylie said.
"These boys are shameful, my goodness. I wonder why I became friends with you guys sometimes." Sapphire joked. We were having so much fun! We were joking, taking pictures, making memories, and mom was getting ready for our annual pool photo. While that was amazing, it would be ten times better if Jake was here. He'd love this. Part of me still thought that he was coming, and I just couldn't fathom the thought of him missing out.
"Everyone, we're going to take the photo in five minutes!"
***************
1 Halsey Path (2:15 PM) (Jake's Perspective)
I was nervous to see Bella. I had brought her the album. I just hoped that she would like it.
"Honey. I can tell that you're nervous. Just be yourself. I think she'll love your present." Mom was really reassuring. As we pulled up outside, she looked at me.
"Have fun. I'll see you soon." I got out, kissed her cheek, and made my way into the garden. Two of Bella's uncles started walking towards me.
"I'm Finn. This is Carisi. Do you really like Bella?" I nodded.
"I do. She's my friend." They laughed.
"We're just playing with you. Just don't mess her about.. otherwise, you'll have us to answer to." Her mom then waved at me.
"Hi, Jake. Were these two bothering you?" She then glared at them.
"No Mrs. Stabler." She then took me to find Bella.
"Hey, Bella." As she turned around, she smiled.
"Hey, Jake." Her mom smiled at her.
"Let's go and find the others." Spending time with everyone was lovely. I loved it. As Bella spent time with the girls, I spoke to the guys.
"Hey, Jake." Ethan hugged me.
"Hey. Did you want a drink?" I said yes.