𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 - 𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐘
𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙾𝙽

| 𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐋 |
➪ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐋 | ➪ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟷:𝟶𝟷𝙿𝙼

𝙰 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙷 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁

I trudged to my front door tiredly, someone was knocking and it was the middle of the day. I was taking my mid day nap, unfortunately it got cut short.

I opened the door, to see Booka, Von and Durk. They was hella cheesy, to see me while I was just mean mugging, "Damn, you can't say hi?" Durk said as they entered my house with their bags.

I rolled my eyes and closed the door followed by locking it, I tucked my hair behind my ears. "Hey baby," Booka kissed my cheek and gave me a hug, I hugged back before pulling away.

"Y'all I was taking a nap," I said to them, "Damn sorry,"
"Going back to sleep, make yourself at home." I told them before heading back upstairs to finish my nap.

𝟽:𝟺𝟶𝙿𝙼

Durk and Von had left to go take care of some business, so it's just Booka and I. We were in my bedroom, he was changing his clothes and I was laying in bed on my phone.

"Imma assume you don't work tonight?" Booka questioned me, I looked up at him. "Nah," I responded before looking back at my phone.

"What's up? You acting weird?" I sighed and set my phone down before sitting up, he was eyeing me the whole time. "I'm not acting weird, I'm just quiet Booka," I stated.

"Ight," he put his hoodie on over his shirt along with his sweats and sneakers. "I'll be back,"
"Where you going?" I asked him, "To take care of some business," I sighed, "On your way back, pick me up something to eat," I got out of bed and grabbed my shower towel.

"Okay, anything else?" He asked and pulled me close to him, "Stay wimme," I told him while I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I can't, I gotta take care of some shit out here," he responded. I removed my arms, "Okay," he sucked his teeth.

"Just go do whatchu gotta do," I told him, "Alright, I'll be back later," he pecked my lips twice before heading out.

After he left I went into the bathroom to go take a shower.

"How's Florida?" My pops asked on the phone.

"It's aight, can't complain,"

"That's good, have you talked to your mom?"

"I haven't, why?"

"She thinks her cancer is back," I rolled my eyes. My mother has had cancer since she was 18, she beat it twice.

"How long?"

"A month or so,"

"Is she gonna do anything about it?"

"I don't know, I haven't talked to her today."

"Okay, I'll talk to you later,"

"Okay pumpkin, love you,"

"Love you too,"

Hangs up...

I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. "Everything okay?" I looked up to see Booka entering my room with a food bag from McDonald's.

My mothers cancer is back and I'm on my period, but other than that I'm fine. "Yea, I'm just fine," I assured him. He handed me my, food before grabbing a towel from the hallway closet and going to the bathroom to shower.

I just ate my food in silence, and waited for him to come back so we could cuddle so I don't cry myself to sleep tonight.

𝐀'𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈

| 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚, 𝐦𝐢 |
➪ 𝙻𝙴𝙾𝙽'𝚂 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙱

| 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚, 𝐦𝐢 | ➪ 𝙻𝙴𝙾𝙽'𝚂 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙱

𝟿:𝟷𝟼𝙰𝙼

I sat at the island drinking coffee and answering emails on my phone, and hunting for a second job. The first one pays good but I need something else to occupy myself.

"Morning Lani," Leon greeted me before passing by me and heading into the kitchen. "There's breakfast?" He asked me, I nodded my head. "Your plate is in the microwave," I answered him.

"Thank you," I opened the microwave and noticed his plate before closing it and pressing one. He then turned to me.

"You busy today?" He asked me, I shook my head. "Nah, why what's up?"

"Lunch with my parents," he told me before taking his food out the microwave once it beeped. "Okay, I'll go,"

"Good, it's at 4 at some restaurant they like to eat at," he told me before going into the drawer for a fork.
"I'll be ready by then," I finished my coffee and emails, before putting in a few more applications.

Afterwards I headed upstairs to take a nap before getting ready.

Authors Note
Thoughts?