𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐘
𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙾𝙽

| 𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐋 |
➪ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐋 | ➪ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟿:𝟺𝟶𝙿𝙼

"You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off you
Pardon the way that I stare (The way that I stare)
There's nothing else to compare
The sight of you leaves me weak
There are no words left to speak (Words left to speak)
But if you feel like I feel
Please, let me know that it's real
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off you"

Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You by Lauryn Hill played as I cleaned up the kitchen and living room.

This nigga got me all soft and shit, i don't like that. I chuckled and went into the fridge, I began to throw out anything that was old and wiped down everything to make room for when I buy new groceries.

I closed the fridge, and went into the living room to wipe down everything and then headed upstairs.

I walked inside the bedroom to see Booka still sleeping, I took my slides off and got into bed with him. He immediately felt around for me before pulling me close to him and continued to sleep. I snuggled closer to his chest and went to sleep as well.

After our nap we just laid in bed watching tv, "I gotta go back to the Chi," Booka started, I nodded my head just listening to him. "If I don't be back by the end of this week, I'll be back next week,"

"Okay," I responded, he looked over at me. "Before you ask I'm okay. You have responsibilities over there." I spoke before him, I looked over at him.

"Aight Ken," i cupped his face and kissed his lips, he pulled me on top of him and continued to kiss me.

𝟷𝟸:𝟸𝟶𝙰𝙼

I stood in the kitchen and cooked us dinner, I was hungry as hell and decided to cook for us. "Whatchu making?" Booka asked as he joined me in the kitchen, "Shrimp Alfredo," I responded. He snaked his arms around my waist as I stirred the pasta.

One of his hands began to slid down into my shorts, he lifted up my panties and slid his fingers in. He began to pump in and out.

I already felt myself getting weak, "I need you." He moaned in my ear, I needed him too. My body was craving, his touch badly. "Fuck it!" I turned the stove off, and moved the food off the fire.

Booka took his fingers out, as I turned around to face him. "How badly, do you need me?" I teased him, as I pulled on the waistband of his basketball shorts.

"Real bad," I slowly pulled his boxers down, to reveal his erect penis. He's always free balling, when it's just us.

"Yea, c'mon I'm ready." He chuckled before grabbing the bottom of my legs, as I jumped into his arms. He led the way to the living room, "Here or upstairs?"

"Both," he nodded his head and gently set me down, on the couch. I watched as he positioned himself, before slowly entering me with ease. "Already wet, for me. I love that."

I smiled as he lowered himself to kiss my lips, in that moment I wanted to tell him I loved him. But i didn't, I couldn't. It's way too soon.

I kissed him back, to distract me from my own thoughts as he continued thrusting himself inside me. He pulled away from the kiss, then backs out slowly. As we watched his dick, being coated with my juices.

It was glistening all pretty like, "What's up?" I looked up at his face, as he slowly goes back in. "Nun, just liking the view." He smiles to himself.

We went about two rounds, in the living room before finishing off in my bedroom. We showered together, ate dinner then headed off to bed together.

𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍

| 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚, 𝐦𝐢 |
➪ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚, 𝐦𝐢 | ➪ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟹:𝟶𝟷𝙰𝙼

A hard knock sounded at my door, I groaned tiredly and got out of bed before heading downstairs. I looked through the peephole to see A'Lani.

I opened the door to see her standing there, she looked upset. "Remember how we said that if we needed each other, no questions asked we would be here for each other?" She asked me, her tone of voice was quiet shaky.

"Yes Lani," I responded as I rubbed the sleep outta my eyes. "Well I need you right now, no questions asked," I nodded my head and let her in. She hugged me and cried into my chest. I closed and locked the door before we headed upstairs to my room.

We got into my bed as she continued to cry, occasionally stopping to breathe.

"I'm slowly losing my mind staying in that house," she spoke up. This is the only thing she has said since she been here.

"My mama is gonna find a way for the kids to be watched, because I can't do it anymore. I mentally can't do it," she continued on.

"I should of left when Kennedy did, I would of felt so much better." She finished.

"Wanna look at houses tomorrow?" I finally spoke up once she stopped speaking. She sniffled. "Yes please,"

"Or do you wanna move in?" I asked her, she looked up at me. "You sure?" I nodded my head yes.

"It'll be too much, to live on your own right now. Just live with me, we can split the utilities and everything,"

"Thank you." She laid her head on my chest and closed her eyes.

I know her living situation wasn't the best, all three of us didn't have the best living situations since we were kids honestly.

Once we got older those situations turned into an everyday occurrence.

Eventually we all got out. First Kennedy, then me and now A'Lani. I'm proud of us, before leaving our toxic households.

Authors Note
Thoughts?