𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

"They live together a few houses, down so they'll come over pretty often

"They live together a few houses, down so they'll come over pretty often." Kennedy lets me know, I nod my head. "We'll go into the backroom, let y'all talk," Trix said before they all left the room.

Kennedy now turns to me, "What do you want from me? Because this lil back, and forth phone tag bullshit is dead," she spoke up. "I want you forreal," she scoffed, at my words but I was serious.

"Booka you weren't honest with me, that's the first thing. If you want a relationship with, me you have to be honest with me. I wouldn't of cared about you being a father if you told me,"

"I want you too, but you got a life back in Chicago. I'm over here, you probably watching your son and shit. I can't ask you to up, and leave that to come stay with me," I shook my head.

"I can work around that, I'll come up every now and then. I even will rent a spot down, here so I'm not taking up space in ya crib,"

"You said that you were good off me, the fuck did that mean?" She asked me, now changing the subject.

We finally we made eye contact, as I got a good look of her, her straight hair but was tucked behind her ears while she wore small diamond earrings.

Must been wearing one of my hoodies the way it was fitting on her body, along with some grey leggings and slides. Barely any makeup on her face. I missed waking up to her each morning.

"I was in my feelings, just taking out the side of my neck," I responded as I looked back up. She rolled her eyes and got up from the stool and went to her fridge. "I don't work tonight, we can chill or something,"

"Or something?" I smirked as she laughed, "Nah not tonight. I'm still a lil mad with you, so you not getting none," I held my hands up in surrender and stood up from the stool.

"It's cool Ken," I stood in front of her as her hair was now in-front of her ear, I tucked it away.

"You look, really good. Naturally beautiful, and shit." I complimented her, as I gently ran my hand down her face. Then to her neck, I just knew she was in heat.

I placed my hand on her neck, and gently pulled her towards me. She wrapped her arms, around my waist and looked up at me.

"I missed you, I missed waking up to you, I missed fucking you. I definitely missed just touching you, I missed everything about you." My lips grazed her lips, as I felt her try to lean in but I pulled back.

She sucked her teeth as I let her go, "You play too much," I laughed, "But I'm serious though."

"I know."

"I'm gonna go, with my friends. Make yourself at home." She tells me, before grabbing her phone off the table. Kennedy walked past me, as I managed to slap her ass before she headed into the next room.

I got myself together, before exiting the kitchen and heading upstairs.

𝟷𝟸:𝟸𝟷𝙰𝙼
➪ 𝙺𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙳𝚈'𝚂 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙱

I laid in her bed, and watched as she put her clothes on. "Don't look at me!" She tells me, without even looking at me. She just know, I'm staring. "That's crazy, I can't look now?"

"No, you can't." I chuckled, as she got up from the bed. And did a small limp walk, to her closet for fresh clothes.

"I'm mad sore now," she complained, and set her clothes on the bed. "Nobody told you to come to me for a quickie, knowing damn well, we don't do quickies!" I responded.

She shook her head before, grabbing her shower towel then left the room.

After her shower, I took one as well then we just chilled out in her room. I sat at Kennedy's desk rolling up while she sat on her bed, flipping through the channels.

"Anything you gotta tell me?" She asked without looking at me.

"Nah, not really. You?" I said, "My mama called Lani asking bout me. Haven't really talked, since she kicked me out." she tells me. I could tell this was bothering her.

"Sorry," she shook her head. "Nah it's fine, we stay bumping heads. It's nothing," I finished rolling up before standing up to put my hoodie on and some shoes. "I'll be back," I announced to her, before leaving the room.

Authors Note
Thoughts?