"Wussup." They dapped him up. "Wussup beautiful?" He hugged me.

"Hey Chris."

I mentally laughed at the way I was ready to pounce on his ass last weekend.

"How can I help you guys?" The lady come to the front desk.

"Yes I am just here to give my cousin her stuff." She nodded.

"You can go into the office straight to the back." I nodded.

I walked in and Haylee was sitting there and i gave her things.

"Thank you." I already knew she was gone be mad til like 9.

"No problem." I walked out and Aunt J was sighing in. "Hey Auntie."

@beautifulbreeeeze- Junie Walker.

"Hey, I could even get to the McDonald's around the damn corner before she started her bullshit

"Hey, I could even get to the McDonald's around the damn corner before she started her bullshit." She kissed my forehead. "Your cousin getting on my fucking nerves." I shrugged.

"She was mad all morning. I gotta get the tea later doe!" I yelled walking of the office.

"Well I am finna T her ass out right now. Oh here!" I turned around and she threw me the keys. "Don't crash my fucking car. We getting a Uber and I ain't driving all the way back up here twice."

"Okay. I love you!"

"I love you too."

"You ready?" Chris scared the shit outta me. "My bad." He laughed

I damn near jumped out my skin my butt felt really loose I almost shit my self.

"That shit not funny." I pushed him playfully. We started walking to class.

"I gotta post this picture." I sighed.

"Let me see." He grabbed my phone. He started type and passed it back. "That's my number."

"Who said I wanted your number." He shrugged and we walked into class and took our everyday seats.

"If you don't want it delete it." He smirked at me. "Text me so I could save your number."

I saved his number.