Another loud roar rattled my senses as I watched the black dragon tear into the red dragons shoulder. Was he trying to tear his arm off!

I watched in horror as a few soldiers approached Loche's dragon, trying to speak to him. The dragon paused in its movements, lifting its large head up and roared in the soldiers faces.

When they stood their ground, a snarl passed through those gleaming white teeth. Why was Loche's dragon being so angry and rude! I watched as he took one of his large limbs and swiped at the row of soldiers. His claws sunk into one man before tossing him into the trees. That was not kind at all! Then he went back to trying to rip the poor red dragon's arm off again!

"Loche!" I yelled, with all of my might. I was in pain and he wanted to be awful to people he did not even know. "Stop being mean and change back into a human please!" I yelled at him as I limped over to where he was. I was heavily leaning on Keynai though, since everything was in pain!

I watched as Loche...or well his dragon reared his large head towards me. His bright glowing eyes widened once they met my own. I smiled briefly, wincing as my bruised lip pulsed. "Please stop," I pleaded with the large dragon.

His head tilted to the side. His large nostrils flared. I watched as the dragon stood up on its hind legs before slamming his front limbs down unto the red dragon. He snarled and snapped his jaws before his nostrils widened again.

He began to breathe hard, the big animal's chest began to expand unlike anything I have ever seen before. Was I in so much pain that I was hallucinating?

I watched in confusion as the dragon's nostrils began to...began to smoke! I was surely hallucinating...

Keynai gripped me tight as I did the same to him while we watched the odd spectacle. Loche's dragon opened it mouth with a roar...but with that roar searingly hot air was being expelled.

He closed his mouth again, his claw going to swipe against the red dragon's face before opening up his mouth again! I let lose a scream as a blinding light came from his mouth. It wasn't a light...it was fire!

Keynai pushed me to the ground, and covered me as I watched the fiery roar of Loche's hurl into the trees and the sky. He breathes fire! Loche breathes fire! I thought that was a myth!

"Cover the princess!" Some men yelled as burning trees toppled down around us. Keynai was scrambling up and grabbing me. "Duck fae!" Keynai threw me to the ground and covered me as a ball of fire passed us, hitting the fleet of soldiers and horses.

This was awful! I had to get him to stop! He hurt his men and his horses! "Keynai let me go!" I struggled as he glared at me, turning me around. "No, no let me go he'll burn everyone up!"

One of the soldiers nearest to me seemed paralyzed. He had tears in his eyes. Was he hurt? Why was he upset? "W-we have not witnessed a fire breather in three hundred years!" He cried out as I gasped. Three hundred years?! Tis a very long time indeed.

"Keynai...I will send you back to our kingdom without your title if you do not let me go!" I struggled against him as he gasped, letting my arm go. I hated to be so mean to him but I needed to get to this fire breathing Loche!

I glanced at some of the soldiers to see that they were bowing down to Loche, while others were running. Cael was slowly awaking at the sounds of panic arising which was Juni yelling.

"Loche, please stop this right now!" I rose my voice so much that it began to crack. I did not want to argue with a dragon, I wanted to take a nice bath and go to sleep! Not yell at a fire breathing dragon! "Loche please!"