part 18

josh's pov~

nessa goes inside of the house and i start to cry. charli comes over hugging me.

charli: i'm so so sorry. this is my fault. i messed everything up for you.
josh: no. you- you didn't do anything. it's my fault for not talking to her all week.

i see nessa look through the door and then leave crying.

charli: why don't you go lay down

i go to my room and cry harder than ever. i have a picture of her and i on my nightstand. i see it and throw it at the wall crying harder. i fuck everything up. she was the best thing in my life. and i fucked up. i hate myself. i go to where the picture hit the wall and i pick up the little photo that fell out of the shattered frame.

my baby

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

my baby. my babe. my princess. my heart. my entire fucking world. i lost her. because i'm an idiot. that was my favorite picture of us. i want her back. she's the most important thing to me. i hurt her and can't live with myself for it. i hear jaden and bryce knocking on my door.

jaden: man let's us in
bryce: come on
josh: leave me fucking alone!

my voice cracked while saying it.

charli: come on you need to talk ab it

i open the door and let her in. she sees the shattered glass and hugs me.

nessas pov~

it's been a week. i haven't spoken to anyone. haven't eaten. haven't slept. haven't moved from my bed. i can't do anything. i don't have the energy. i don't have a reason to get up. he was my reason that i got up every morning.

josh's pov~

it's been a week since we broke up. i don't eat. don't sleep. don't shower. haven't moved from my bed. i even broke my phone a few days ago. i saw a picture of her on instagram and got upset and threw it at the wall. it's now lying on the floor broken. every hour or so charli will come and check on me. she's sweet. No josh! what are you saying? you love nessa! just then charli comes in.

charli: josh you need to eat
josh: i can't
charli: eat something. please

she sits down with me and hands me some crackers. i eat 2.

charli: try to get some res-
josh: wait. will you stay?
charli: sure

she lays next to me and i wrap my arms around her and close my eyes. i finally fell asleep.

nessas pov~

one month later.

after that week where i didn't do anything addison and mads made me get up and move around. i'm feeling a little better. jaden and bryce come over every day. they all put aside their differences to be there for me and josh. like they loved eachother but when they broke up they didn't take it as hard as josh and i are taking it. bryce and jaden come over every morning. then from like 3-9 addison and mads go with josh while the boys are with me. right now it's 4.

jaden: bub let's go get chick fil a

fyi jaden has always called me bub. we have always been close friends. don't like eachother (never will)

you: i- ok

i give in and him bryce and i go to chick fil a. we go in and bryce sits with me while jaden orders. bryce is next to me at the booth. i hear bryce mumble shit.

you: what's wrong?
bryce: why don't we um go eat in the car?
you: why?
bryce: bc i'm um tired and wanna get back to your place. ya

just then jaden sits down with our food. bryce gives him a look.

you: what's going on?
bryce: nothing let's just eat in the car!

...............

his love जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें