part 58

nessas pov~

i wake up only an hour later and go downstairs.

you: where's josh and jordan?
bryce: his parents
you: ok i'm gonna head over. i'll come back in a little. bryce don't destroy my fuckin house. please and thank you

bryce yells no promises while addison hits his arm as i walk out. i'm too lazy to walk so i drive. i just go in. they don't care at this point. i see my boys passed out the couch making me smile.

mr: they have been like that for 45 minutes.

i laugh and take a picture. i carefully pull jordan from josh's arms bouncing him. i didn't wanna wake jordan but it's time for lunch and i brought him a bottle.

liv: trying a bottle?
you: ya. josh wants me too. if jordan will take it it'll be easier on me during days.

i heat up the bottle while bouncing jordan and go sit back in the living room and sit on the couch placing josh's head into my lap. i try to give the bottle to jordan and surprisingly he takes it. i didn't think he would. i'm so relieved. while one hand is holding jordan and the bottle my other hand is running along josh's chest as he sleeps.

mrs: your so good to them

i smile at her.

you: i mean i try. ik josh is struggling with this whole dad thing.
mr: he said that ab you being a mom

i smile a little while i keep rubbing josh's chest. jordan is still drinking his bottle

liv: but seriously. your so good with jordan and josh frickin loves you as we all know

i laugh a little. will comes and climbs next to me.

you: wanna feed him buddy?

will nods. i carefully hand jordan to him trying to keep the bottle in his mouth.

you: there you go. keep his head up.

will smiles. while he's doing that i lean down and softly kiss josh. his eyes slowly open.

josh: when did you get here?
you: a little bit ago. i wanted to feed jordan.

josh noticed his head is on my lap and turns so he can wrap his arms around me. he sees that will is feeding jordan from a bottle.

josh: good job will. you still gonna come stay with us tonight
will: can i?
you: of course. liv you still coming?
liv: sure!

jordan finishes his bottle. i take it from will

you: wanna burp him?

will nods.

you: so hold him like this

i help him fix jordan in his arms.

you: now lightly pat his back

will does and jordan burps making will quietly laugh. josh sits up so i lean against him as we watch will. once they are done josh's mom takes jordan.

josh: i think he's ok with drinking from a bottle
you: mhm. i'm gonna feed him with it twice tomorrow and if he's fine we can just do that from now on.

josh nods.

you: we should be heading over since addison and bryce are leaving tomorrow
josh: ya. will liv go pack a bag.

they go to their rooms.

mr: are you sure you can get all 3 of them tonight?
josh: ya liv will be with will and i'll get up with jordan
mrs: ok

they come back out with bags.

you: ready?

they nod. michelle gets up and hands jordan to me.

you: see you tomorrow

josh grabs my hand that isn't holding jordan.

you: did you walk here?
josh: ya
you: ok. i brought the car

he nods. liv buckles jordan into his car seat so i don't have to climb back there. josh drives. a minute later we arrive home and go in. addison and bryce take will liv and jordan. josh and i go to the kitchen.

josh: so i was thinking. we get money from tiktok and instagram and stuff. we haven't been as active since jordan got here. i'm thinking abs going to the community college down the street so i can get a job.
you: i've thought ab that too. we aren't gonna last on tiktok forever. maybe we should both enroll
josh: i think it would be good. since my mom doesn't work she can watch jordan during the day since he's staring to eat from a bottle.

i nod. we talked ab it a little more and decided to both enroll. i'm gonna take psychology classes and josh is gonna take a business class. we go into the living room to see liv and will playing candy land while addison is holding jordan and bryce is playing peek a boo with him. jordan laughs and i swear it's is the cutest thing ever. josh and i go sit on the couch next to bryce.

you: hey your face is good for something! making my kid laugh! ah him and i are just alike. we both love laughing at you
bryce: haha so funny janessa
addison: hope you know you two aren't getting your baby back til we are headed back to LA tomorrow
josh: i swear y'all like him more than us
addison: i- because we do.

we laugh. jordan fell asleep so we all move to the floor to play candy land with will and liv. bryce has jordyn asleep in his lap.

you: i win!!

will laughs and makes us play until he wins.

................